After the Rugby Match

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Jimbob1

After the Rugby Match

Post by Jimbob1 »

Hi I have a lot to do with organising the gigs we have at Stoney Stanton Social Club. Quite a few of the audience to the gigs manage to get over after the game, even if we have to wait a few mins.
I thought this foram might be a good idea to let fans know about up and coming concerts we have.
This This Sat 10th April we have 'Whole Lotta Led' regarded as the finest LIVE 'Led Zeppelin' tribute band. Tickets are still available at £10 each and can be reserved via [email protected].(can pay on the night) or JUST TURN UP at Stoney Stanton Social Club (LE9 4LJ) and pay on the door.
Brilliant musicians, show starts 8:30pm (approx) and it's a 2 and a half hour show. Will finish 11:45pm approx. Great atmosphere, turn the clocks back and come along to a live 'Led Zep' concert. All Welcome.

Our capacity is 300 we are always available to help bands, either practice rooms, or organise a gig. We also do alot of fund raising for the Air Ambulance.
Have a look at our web site: www.stoneystantonsocialclub.co.uk
I think that enough for my first post.