Leicester Irish

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

stevetelcom2000 wrote:
Rizzo wrote:and don't you just love all the Irish accents? *sigh* :lol: :lol: *joke* just to make it clear I'm not demeaning either English accents, or the skills of any players :)
Well Rizzo in less than 3 weeks you will be able to hear 2500 Irish accents singing 'Stand up & fight' & 'Feilds of Athenry'. As we roar the lads on to Victory. :wink:
you can roar all you want - the Tigers will roar louder :wink:
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by stevetelcom2000 »

Rizzo wrote:
stevetelcom2000 wrote:
Rizzo wrote:and don't you just love all the Irish accents? *sigh* :lol: :lol: *joke* just to make it clear I'm not demeaning either English accents, or the skills of any players :)
Well Rizzo in less than 3 weeks you will be able to hear 2500 Irish accents singing 'Stand up & fight' & 'Feilds of Athenry'. As we roar the lads on to Victory. :wink:
you can roar all you want - the Tigers will roar louder :wink:
clap clap...clapclapclap clapclapclap Tigers : :wink:
Yes that will certainly put the fear of god up us :lol:
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

believe me, Steve - I don't just do that - I ROAR! :lol: and I'm scarey enough when I'm silent :wink:
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

I'm actually looking forward to the Munsters singalong. when we played them in the final at Cardiff, it was an absolutely brilliant atmosphere, and you have to agree 'The fields of Athenry' in full flow is magic.

However, I wonder if they will still be singing when the Tigers defeat them in their first defence of the cup. :D
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Former Prop wrote:I'm actually looking forward to the Munsters singalong. when we played them in the final at Cardiff, it was an absolutely brilliant atmosphere, and you have to agree 'The fields of Athenry' in full flow is magic.

However, I wonder if they will still be singing when the Tigers defeat them in their first defence of the cup. :D
I prefer 'Stand up & Fight' meself. BTW we dont just sing when were winning FP. Mind you neither do Tigers fans. They dont sing at all :lol: It will be some atmosphere regardless. You welcome to join in our songs anyway :wink:
Former Prop
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Former Prop »

We know you don't just sing when you are winning you were singing at Cardiff !!! :D
stevetelcom2000
Gold Member
Gold Member

Former Prop wrote:We know you don't just sing when you are winning you were singing at Cardiff !!! :D
So you've kinda answered your own question :lol: