When will Tigers sort out semi tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tigerbeat

Re: When will Tigers sort out semi tickets

Post by Tigerbeat »

https://www.leicestertigers.com/news/pr ... 23-tickets

Leicester Tigers will receive an allocation of tickets for supporters in the 2022/23 Gallagher Premiership semi-finals.

While the club's place in the semi-finals is confirmed, our opponents will be confirmed following the final round of league fixtures this weekend.

On-sale dates for the allocation are below:

Season Ticket Holders and Seasonal Hospitality Members: from conclusion of Tigers v Harlequins on Saturday, May 6
Super Members and Members: from 5.00pm on Sunday, May 7
General sale of remaining tickets: from 5.00pm on Monday, May 8
The Season Ticket Holders and Seasonal Hospitality priority window will remain open for 48 hours.

The Super Members and Members priority window will remain open for 24 hours.

Any remaining allocation will then be made available on general sale to those opted in to hear from Leicester Tigers via email.

Supporter travel, organised by the club, will be available on general sale following the conclusion of the match against Harlequins, on a first-come, first-served basis.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
sk 88
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by sk 88 »

Tigersunited wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:28 pm I understand your frustration, I think it would be wrong to communicate about a game that my never happen.
But AN away semi final will happen. In previous years when this has happened (such as 2008 & 2014) the club clearly communicated what would happen in the event of each game occurring.
Goooooodeeeeeyyyyy!
ads
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by ads »

"Leicester Tigers will receive an allocation of tickets"
This is the problem I have, not with Tigers, Sarries or Saints, potentially with Sale but maybe not. What % of the gate do we get? Who sets this?
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

ads wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:15 am "Leicester Tigers will receive an allocation of tickets"
This is the problem I have, not with Tigers, Sarries or Saints, potentially with Sale but maybe not. What % of the gate do we get? Who sets this?
I’m not convinced there is a regulation for a % unlike Europe.
Let’s face it with a capacity at Sale of 12000, the absolute most Tigers will get is 1500
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

sk 88 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:58 am
Tigersunited wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:28 pm I understand your frustration, I think it would be wrong to communicate about a game that my never happen.
But AN away semi final will happen. In previous years when this has happened (such as 2008 & 2014) the club clearly communicated what would happen in the event of each game occurring.
But they have done that. The times and dates for each semi are known, and they have announced when the tickets will go on Sale.

If you are planning to travel, then you know it will be either the 13th to North London or most likely the 14th to Greater Manchester. It can only be one or the other, and has been that way for over a week