OHC Socks

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

OHC Socks

Post by Rugbygramps »

Grumpy old man moment but we all have things that irk us. I’m aware players like to wear these secure grip socks but does he really have to wear a white pair with his Tigers socks barely peeping out. Surely he can afford a black pair
ABClub
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: OHC Socks

Post by ABClub »

They should all be tattooed head to toe in green, red and white stripes. Anything else and they clearly aren't committed.
longlivethecrumbie
Super User
Super User

Post by longlivethecrumbie »

Rugbygramps wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:08 am Grumpy old man moment but we all have things that irk us. I’m aware players like to wear these secure grip socks but does he really have to wear a white pair with his Tigers socks barely peeping out. Surely he can afford a black pair
OHC wasn't the only one - there were a few on both sides. It's not that much of an issue for me but can understand why it may irk some
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

As an ex hooker when we used to strike for the ball it was a cardinal sin not to have the same colour socks as your prop.

On a more practical issue if OHC was involved in a telly referral for foot in touch it makes it so much easier if his socks are that different
ABClub
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by ABClub »

Makes it even easier if we tattoo them and they play naked. New age problems need new age solutions.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

ABClub wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:04 pm Makes it even easier if we tattoo them and they play naked. New age problems need new age solutions.
I like this ABC :smt005 :smt023
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
BigDan50
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by BigDan50 »

But are the props going to grip onto in the scrums.