Other Games - 02nd to 04th December 2022

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Re: Other Games - 02nd to 04th December 2022

Post by Rugbygramps »

mightymouse wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:25 pm Gloucester look like they’re starting to get on top after a good first half v Saints
Yet another nasty leg injury on a plastic pitch ( to Singleton the Glaws hooker). .. bad enough for them not to show it again but I suspect the pitch not giving is a contributing factor.
Given all the laws that they are bringing in to prevent head injury, you would have thought some sort of study should be done on plastic pitches and the effects on leg injuries?!
Recent game at Sarries 4 props went down with either knee or lower leg injuries so the question needs asking.

Another question how is Rapava Ruskin not Genge back up with England
Greenwhiteandred
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Greenwhiteandred »

Rapava-Ruskin having a stormer and should definitely be involved with England based on his form for the last 12 months ….. and continuing to improve
mightymouse
Super User
Super User

Post by mightymouse »

Agree he is a very good loose head .. but Eddie is obsessed by Maku who was never a great scrummager but is now not that great in the loose either.

Re the plastic pitch business I suspect nothing will be done until a few players with Career ending injuries start sueing their employers
For failing in their duty of care to them. That’s when the cost of a pitch replacement becomes cheaper that the compensation claims!
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

Look who's in second place in the Top14. Stade Français!

Not only did they beat La Rochelle, but with a bonus point too, 27-14.
Vincent Koch, Springbok and former Saracens' prop, made his début from the bench.

I'll post a full Top14 update on the French rugby thread tomorrow.
Semper in excretia