Tigers v Bath (A) - 11th November 2022 - KO 19:45

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Scott1
Super User
Super User

Re: Tigers v Bath (A) - 11th November 2022 - KO 19:45

Post by Scott1 »

Ian Cant wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:17 pm Sorry Scott1 but to talk about the success of last season soon being forgotten if we don’t beat Saracens at home shows total disrespect to what the coaches, Players and true fans achieved last season. I won’t forget the win at Twickenham last season as I’ve never forgotten any of our great wins which for me started way back at Twickenham when we beat Mosley with Steve Kenny’s famous try!
Come on TIGERS.
Not talking about us forgetting about it as fans,I don’t know why I bother at times! Maybe it’s me,I’ll have to stop writing in Chinese! It’s very easy to understand the jist of it,the clues are in the post!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
Jimmy Skitz
Super User
Super User

Post by Jimmy Skitz »

wormus wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:13 pm
Tigerbeat wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:25 pm I thought the international window was from 05th to 26th November
We could get Montoya and Kini back.
SA, Wales and England are playing on 26th
After Saturdays performance we might have Ben Youngs back with us! Woodward and others saying we should have left JVP on until the end.
Ben is the new scapegoat, taking over from George Ford who took over from Dan Cole...

There's a pattern there somewhere but I can't quite see it
mightymouse
Super User
Super User

Post by mightymouse »

On a positive note I thought man of the match was George Martin.
He was back to his immense best .. got to be one of the most dominant defensive players in tbe league. He’s not flashy but if you just keep watching him his work rate and power in the tackle area is phenomenal
Leicestertinytiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Leicestertinytiger »

mightymouse wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 6:57 am On a positive note I thought man of the match was George Martin.
He was back to his immense best .. got to be one of the most dominant defensive players in tbe league. He’s not flashy but if you just keep watching him his work rate and power in the tackle area is phenomenal
This, he’s got a massive engine and is always smashing people in the tackle. Carrying has improved massively too. Between him and Hill, obviously biased but thought he was the better player. Although both big talents at 6.