Tigers v Sale (H) - Saturday 08th October 2022 - 3-00pm

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

ads
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Tigers v Sale (H) - Saturday 08th October 2022 - 3-00pm

Post by ads »

Yeah, we've got to be favourties at home.
mightymouse
Super User
Super User

Post by mightymouse »

I would rather be underdogs .. And I hope the crowd treat it as such … we are always louder when we think we could lose
Qbec
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Qbec »

Tigerbeat: What do they know? Are the ones that classed as the experts in BT's Panel that predicts the outcome before each game?

Thats just a joke at the start of one So & So was 79% gonna win by Half time they reduced to 19% winners.
Thats not experts predicting anything, thats just watching the game unfold, Still keeps people like Dayglo employed, shame it doesnt pay enough to keep him voice from any commentry.
Tigers The Home Of World Class Rugby

11th Premiership Rugby Champions 2022
Leicestertinytiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Leicestertinytiger »

Surprised with some of the comments tbh. Montoya and Wiese both back in the pack will be massive. Yeah we’re missing Chessum but that’s almost our best 1-8 on the field. Plus we’ve got great quality on the bench. Not saying it’s going to be an easy game, but at home, I’d be shocked if we didn’t win.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Tuilagi vs Gopperth :hammer:
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Smudge
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Smudge »

That looks a strong side on paper but Manu. on the day, could make it all turn sour.
I detested the way he left, unwilling to take a pay cut etc. I wonder how he feels now that Warriors have gone under
and Wasps are in trouble?
I understand he still has a love for the club that did so much for him and the city where his family still lives but
I wonder how the supporters feel about him now?
A life long Tiger
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

Smudge wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:35 pm That looks a strong side on paper but Manu. on the day, could make it all turn sour.
I detested the way he left, unwilling to take a pay cut etc. I wonder how he feels now that Warriors have gone under
and Wasps are in trouble?
I understand he still has a love for the club that did so much for him and the city where his family still lives but
I wonder how the supporters feel about him now?
Yes the family did a lot for the club but the name Tuilagi will always be tainted for me. As an aside I’m unsure how many of the family still live here.
Pellsey
Super User
Super User

Post by Pellsey »

With our pack, Manu will hopefully rarely get the ball. Is this one of his 3 games this season? (harsh!)
Last edited by Pellsey on Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
markharbtiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by markharbtiger »

Just looking at our 23 - not looked at Sale - it looks stronger than the team v Sarries. But this might be due to returning internationals.
I take it from previous posts Manu is starting for Sale? I hope our centres bring their A games...
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

Pellsey wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:57 pm With our pack, Manu will hopefully rarely get the ball. Is this one of his 3 games this season?
TBH I’m surprised he’s come back from England fit.
Pellsey
Super User
Super User

Post by Pellsey »

Rugbygramps wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:00 pm
Pellsey wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:57 pm With our pack, Manu will hopefully rarely get the ball. Is this one of his 3 games this season?
TBH I’m surprised he’s come back from England fit.
Haha... that is an achievement in itself!
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

markharbtiger wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:58 pm Just looking at our 23 - not looked at Sale - it looks stronger than the team v Sarries. But this might be due to returning internationals.
I take it from previous posts Manu is starting for Sale? I hope our centres bring their A games...
Typical Tigers fan reaction I’m afraid, we were awful last week therefore we are going to be awful this week.

Good job Newcastle didn’t think that after losing to Worcester or they wouldn’t have had a cat in hells chance against un beaten Bristol
markharbtiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by markharbtiger »

Rugbygramps wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:03 pm
markharbtiger wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:58 pm Just looking at our 23 - not looked at Sale - it looks stronger than the team v Sarries. But this might be due to returning internationals.
Typical Tigers fan reaction I’m afraid, we were awful last week therefore we are going to be awful this week.

Good job Newcastle didn’t think that after losing to Worcester or they wouldn’t have had a cat in hells chance against un beaten Bristol
Err...where did I say that? All I said was I hope our centres bring their A games - how is that saying we are awful (in any week?!)
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

markharbtiger wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:10 pm
Rugbygramps wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:03 pm

Err...where did I say that? All I said was I hope our centres bring their A games - how is that saying we are awful (in any week?!)
My apologies I wasn’t meaning you, in was more in response to the doom and gloom merchants.
OakhamTiger32
Super User
Super User

Post by OakhamTiger32 »

Leicester Tigers vs Sale Sharks (Mattioli Woods Welford Road) – kick-off at 3pm on PRTV Live

Referee: Luke Pearce

Assistant Referees: Simon Harding and Alex Thomas

TMO: Andrew Jackson

Citing Commissioner: Buster White
Oakham lad born and bred, Tigers season ticket holder who is enjoying steady progression back towards the good old days!