Not received new season tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

WirralExile
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Not received new season tickets

Post by WirralExile »

Just wondering if this is just me or has anyone else not received their new tickets yet.
I have been a season ticket holder for many consecutive years but this year decided to move my seats down a few rows from where I have been. I had not received them before the pre-season game so I contacted the club who advised that I could collect them that evening. Unfortunately due to last minute work commitments I couldn't make the game, so I wasn't able to collect them in person. I then visited the ground last Friday afternoon expecting to collect them. I was then told that any non-collected tickets were posted out and any delays were down to the postal strikes. That game was 26 August, so the next working day for posting out was 30 August. I have received many items of post since then and still no sign of the new season tickets.

Is it just me or has anyone else not received their new tickets?
Wirral Exile
Same birthplace as Oz, but not quite as lippy!
speedski
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Not received new season tickets

Post by speedski »

Don’t they just update your existing swipe card?
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

speedski wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:46 am Don’t they just update your existing swipe card?
Not if you move seats, as the seat location is printed on the card.
bendy

Post by bendy »

My son moved his seat this season and his new ticket turned up a few weeks ago, so they've definitely been issued. I'd get on to the ticket office if I were you.
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

Mine hadn’t arrived so I phoned the ticket office and they put it in the post pretty quickly. Reckon you could probably collect on Saturday - might be a wise course of action if the post in your part of the world is as bad as it is here.
WirralExile
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WirralExile »

Thursday update.
After many back and forth emails with the Ticket Office, I phoned them yesterday afternoon and spoke with a very helpful person who told me that I was not alone in not receiving my new tickets. I was offered the choice of either having them printed and posted out to me or collection from the ground on the next match day, this Saturday. I chose the printed and posted option and was assured they would be posted yesterday afternoon.

My reliable post delivery this morning included my new tickets! Seems a phone call, rather than the many emails and even visiting the ground last Friday, has the right result.

So, I'm now looking forward to taking up my moved seats and watching another great season!
Wirral Exile
Tacticalbeard
Tiger Cub

Post by Tacticalbeard »

glad you got it sorted mate =) enjoy the game
WirralExile
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WirralExile »

Cheers TB. I only moved my seats, that I've had for a number of years, because this last season a number of villages seem to have let their Idiot out for the afternoon on match days. They didn't appear to be there to actually watch the match. They'd arrive late every game, carrying at least 4 pints each, not wait for a break in play before taking their seats, constantly up and down to the loo. Leaving before half time to get more beers. Returning late after half time etc. Wears a bit thin after a while. Hopefully the new seats will have better neighbours
Wirral Exile