PRTV season ticket

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

sapajo
Super User
Super User

Re: PRTV season ticket

Post by sapajo »

As I am a one eyed Tigers fan I shall stick to paying the £5 per match as that works out best for me :smt023
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Baz

PRTV pass

Post by Baz »

Good morning all. Has anyone succeeded in getting a code for a 50% reduction on a seasonal PRTV pass? If so, how?
Cagey Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Cagey Tiger »

sapajo wrote: Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:16 pm As I am a one eyed Tigers fan I shall stick to paying the £5 per match as that works out best for me :smt023
I'm similar. I'm not an ST holder and have got BT Sport, who mostly broadcast 3 of the 6 main season games each week, so will probably broadcast around half of Tigers matches, leaving around 12 not covered. At £5 a go, even IF I want and have the time to watch them all, that's £60. I am not someone who avidly watches as many Premiership games as I can and if i want to watch more than just a Tigers' game, whatever BT have on will probably suffice (not forgetting the AI and 6N periods when I will be watching some of the internationals as well, so less likely to want more than just the Tigers' Premiership game).

Also, while I prefer watching games live, especially matches like the Saints derbies, before these PRTV 'passes' became available, watching the full game a day later on the Premiership website was acceptable, so I might still watch some games this way - might have to due to commitments elsewhere.
GB72
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by GB72 »

Having ditched BT Sports as I only watch rugby and I cannot watch that as much as I would like, I have got used to the radio commentary. Means I get some live connection to the match and can watch the highlights later. Not ideal but not that bad a solution for me.
lind

50% off PRTV annual pass?

Post by lind »

Hi. I don't have BT sport or sky ( too expensive) and so was thinking of PRTV as an attempt to get at least some of the matches . Apparently season ticket holders get 50% off but when I tried to buy a pass it took me straight to checkout/ PayPal, which made me nervous. I was doing it on my phone so that might be a problem? Anyone got any enlightening info on this, please?
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Re: PRTV pass

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Baz wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:34 am Good morning all. Has anyone succeeded in getting a code for a 50% reduction on a seasonal PRTV pass? If so, how?
If you're a season ticket holder the code would have been sent by email to you. This just gets entered in the checkout process for PRTV.
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Re: 50% off PRTV annual pass?

Post by Hot_Charlie »

lind wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:16 pm Hi. I don't have BT sport or sky ( too expensive) and so was thinking of PRTV as an attempt to get at least some of the matches . Apparently season ticket holders get 50% off but when I tried to buy a pass it took me straight to checkout/ PayPal, which made me nervous. I was doing it on my phone so that might be a problem? Anyone got any enlightening info on this, please?
You just need to enter the code emailed to you into the relevant box during the checkout process.
Baz

Post by Baz »

" Baz wrote: ↑Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:34 am
Good morning all. Has anyone succeeded in getting a code for a 50% reduction on a seasonal PRTV pass? If so, how?

If you're a season ticket holder the code would have been sent by email to you. This just gets entered in the checkout process for PRTV."

Been a season ticket holder for donkey's years, but no one has sent me a code!
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Baz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:47 am " Baz wrote: ↑Wed Sep 07, 2022 8:34 am

If you're a season ticket holder the code would have been sent by email to you. This just gets entered in the checkout process for PRTV."

Been a season ticket holder for donkey's years, but no one has sent me a code!
Check your emails around the 9th August.