Nemani Nadolo - Tigers Highlights (2020/22)

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Offside
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Nemani Nadolo - Tigers Highlights (2020/22)

Post by Offside »

I hope someone sends a link to Nemsi. I am sure he would enjoy it too. Now enough of these try things we need some real rugby with the best turnover or lineout steals please :smt003
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

Offside wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:23 pm I hope someone sends a link to Nemsi. I am sure he would enjoy it too. Now enough of these try things we need some real rugby with the best turnover or lineout steals please :smt003
He's replied to the link on Twitter
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Offside wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:23 pm I hope someone sends a link to Nemsi. I am sure he would enjoy it too. Now enough of these try things we need some real rugby with the best turnover or lineout steals please :smt003
Yes,I would love a turnover one! A turnover is a thing of beauty
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
TigerFeetSteve
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerFeetSteve »

Scott1 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:46 am
Guessing those probably take more time, tries always make the highlights reel, turnovers don't so it may be watching full matches rather than highlights to get those lol...
Used to run around with an 11, 14 or 15 on my back.
StanWilks

Post by StanWilks »

To think someone has sent him the video, and to even receive a response from the man himself, is very humbling. That's one off the bucket list!

Haha! I must say that, as someone who used to play fly-half, I do have a particular bias for the backs. I'll need to fix that!
Used to play rugby. Kind of a Poundland Cipriani? Yeah, I'll go with that.
StanWilks

Post by StanWilks »

TigerFeetSteve wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:12 am
He's replied to the link on Twitter
That one's being saved. Haha.
StanWilks

Post by StanWilks »

Nothing but pure skill and timing in a turnover!
StanWilks

Post by StanWilks »

TigerFeetSteve wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:58 am
Guessing those probably take more time, tries always make the highlights reel, turnovers don't so it may be watching full matches rather than highlights to get those lol...
You're absolutely right, mate. I would love to sift through the full matches, but Premiership Rugby aren't exactly known for storing their archived games in HD.
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

StanWilks wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:45 pm
And bravery to put your head and shoulders in the firing zone
StanWilks

Post by StanWilks »

Rugbygramps wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:53 pm
StanWilks wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:45 pm

And bravery to put your head and shoulders in the firing zone
Absolutely! And legally, might I add!
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

Didn’t want to start a new thread so thought I’d put this here.
Nemani and Kim’s latest video is up on their YouTube channel where they explain time lines and the difficulty moving to the other side of the world especially with 3 dogs.
On the rugby side he said that this is the hardest pre season he has known and actually led to him vomiting after a session which he just doesn’t do.
voice of the crumbie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by voice of the crumbie »

StanWilks wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:47 pm Hello again, ladies and gents!

As requested by Voice of the Crumbie, here is a highlights video of Nemani Nadolo wreaking havoc against every human being that blocks his path. What a contribution he's made at Welford Road in such a short space of time: https://youtu.be/z51kNZ3n_Fo

Enjoy!
Thanks so much Stan, brilliant as always.
Tigers for the premiership and European Cup. Get behind the team and make some noise!!
StanWilks

Post by StanWilks »

Rugbygramps wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:06 am Didn’t want to start a new thread so thought I’d put this here.
Nemani and Kim’s latest video is up on their YouTube channel where they explain time lines and the difficulty moving to the other side of the world especially with 3 dogs.
On the rugby side he said that this is the hardest pre season he has known and actually led to him vomiting after a session which he just doesn’t do.
Very interesting! I will have to watch that. Thanks for the recommendation!

I won't pretend I know what pre-season training is like, but isn't it a bit much if a player is vomiting as a result?
StanWilks

Post by StanWilks »

voice of the crumbie wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:40 am
StanWilks wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:47 pm Hello again, ladies and gents!

As requested by Voice of the Crumbie, here is a highlights video of Nemani Nadolo wreaking havoc against every human being that blocks his path. What a contribution he's made at Welford Road in such a short space of time: https://youtu.be/z51kNZ3n_Fo

Enjoy!
Thanks so much Stan, brilliant as always.
Thank you! It's a pleasure, mate. I hope the video lived up to your recommendation! :)
Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Post by Rugbygramps »

StanWilks wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:36 pm
Rugbygramps wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:06 am Didn’t want to start a new thread so thought I’d put this here.
Very interesting! I will have to watch that. Thanks for the recommendation!

I won't pretend I know what pre-season training is like, but isn't it a bit much if a player is vomiting as a result?
Not as unusual as you may think. Aled is obviously pushing them hard our fitness levels made the difference in so many games last season.