Great forum/message board

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Offside
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Great forum/message board

Post by Offside »

The board is certainly showing its diversity of opinion and idiosyncrasies over the last 24 hours. :smt003
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Re: Great forum/message board

Post by jgriffin »

Big Dai wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:28 am :smt047
jgriffin wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:51 am
markharbtiger wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:08 am Having looked at quite a number of other rugby club's message boards, I am constantly impressed by the dedicated and well informed set of contributors on here, with the great variety of topics about all aspects of Tigers rugby (and beyond), and the (mostly) fair comments made. Of course there are disagreements, and not everyone shares the same opinion, but the moderator (Tigerbeat) is usually quick to act.
So, as we move into another pre-season, we should reflect for a moment on what a great forum/message board this is, keep up the posts, and thank everyone for their contributions. COYT (and fans)
Mate, compared to the great flame wars of the era (2010 - 12?) when BillW was alive it's wonderfully sane. It used to be about 3 posters slagging each other off horribly.
I do miss Bill. We used to argue......no.......we used to debate. I think that was the difference.
I was deffo not thinking of you.
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.