Pollard

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Rugbygramps
Super User
Super User

Re: Pollard

Post by Rugbygramps »

Picked for this Saturday in a much stronger Boks side. A different player to Ford but on a par. He and Kelly should complement each other really well
markharbtiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Pollard

Post by markharbtiger »

Tigerbeat wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:19 pm Since Borthwick arrived there have been many times that his team selections have been questioned or the game plan. He has always appeared to have a laid out plan / road map and he has generally stuck to it and got some good results. I dont think that he will change very much for next season and has an excellent backroom staff supporting him. He has given the fans the confidence and belief in the model that is being put in place for Tigers in the new era. Players coming into the club will buy into his approach and enjoy the strength and conditioning support that is provided. I certainly wont be losing any sleep over decsions that he makes, even if we were to lose a few games.
Well-said TB. I think there is a CONSIDERABLE attraction for players to come to Leicester because of the coaching team and support we provide: the observations of how a number of players late in their careers have prospered here, will not be lost on the playing community. I suspect that is why Gopperth is joining us (as well as others)