Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

G.K
Super User
Super User

Re: All I want for Christmas

Post by G.K »

Murphs to book one of these, one way...

https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/trip/flig ... 2019-12-26
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

is to wish everyone on this board a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Folks we might argue and disagree, but no one can ever question our commitment and passion to the club in whatever form it takes.
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

A miracle worker who will save our season and return our great club back to the top of english rugby. :smt114 :smt114
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

JP14 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:04 am is to wish everyone on this board a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Folks we might argue and disagree, but no one can ever question our commitment and passion to the club in whatever form it takes.
I'll have a glass with this gentleman or lady. Whichever the case may be.

All I want for Christmas is for referees to ref the offside line, straight put ins at the line and the scrum, forward passes and obstruction! Just apply the laws!
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

I think World Peace is more achievable!
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Post by Big Dai »

JP14 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:40 am I think World Peace is more achievable!
😂😂 Wished for that last year! You may just be right!
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
Robespierre
Super User
Super User

Post by Robespierre »

Big Dai wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:34 am
All I want for Christmas is for referees to ref the offside line, straight put ins at the line and the scrum, forward passes and obstruction! Just apply the laws!
[/quote]

I’ve got a king-size G&T in my paw and am drinking to this!
Semper in excretia
Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dr H Flashman MBE »

Half way through a bottle of red whilst cooking lunch with Mrs Flashman having a snooze and I am trying to sort out turkey giblet gravy....all I want is a victory in the league with a bonus point... that will make my world great for a week... oh yeah and World peace. Merry Christmas all.
There is never any points for 2nd place...
Scuttle
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scuttle »

Dr H Flashman MBE wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:42 pm Half way through a bottle of red whilst cooking lunch with Mrs Flashman having a snooze and I am trying to sort out turkey giblet gravy....all I want is a victory in the league with a bonus point... that will make my world great for a week... oh yeah and World peace. Merry Christmas all.
We are having Christmas dinner with Spawn no.2 and my one contribution (at his request because he and his partner want to do it for us this year) is the giblet gravy. Going well so far and likewise, the sherbet is going down well. Being able to relax and have time allows me to browse and wish all a Happy Christnas. Oh and I have 2 friends who are rejoining with half season tickets after 5 years away....good news and hopefully they will bring back good luck. Happy Christmas to all.
As Good As It Gets
kk20gb30
Super User
Super User

Post by kk20gb30 »

JP14 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:04 am is to wish everyone on this board a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Nice. .
Agree wholeheartedly.
Seemingly heading rapidly toward senility .....Not long or far to go now , in fact, getting worse daily.....
Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Scuttle wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:13 pm
Dr H Flashman MBE wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:42 pm Half way through a bottle of red whilst cooking lunch with Mrs Flashman having a snooze and I am trying to sort out turkey giblet gravy....all I want is a victory in the league with a bonus point... that will make my world great for a week... oh yeah and World peace. Merry Christmas all.
We are having Christmas dinner with Spawn no.2 and my one contribution (at his request because he and his partner want to do it for us this year) is the giblet gravy. Going well so far and likewise, the sherbet is going down well. Being able to relax and have time allows me to browse and wish all a Happy Christnas. Oh and I have 2 friends who are rejoining with half season tickets after 5 years away....good news and hopefully they will bring back good luck. Happy Christmas to all.
Hope you nailed the gravy Scuttle. I am happy with my final result...I chucked some red wine in it to reduce just before Mrs Flashman woke up to ask “when’s dinner, I am starving”...not sure who is more demanding, me of tigers or Mrs Flashman of me!!!
Scuttle
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Scuttle »

Dr H Flashman MBE wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:08 pm
Hope you nailed the gravy Scuttle. I am happy with my final result...I chucked some red wine in it to reduce just before Mrs Flashman woke up to ask “when’s dinner, I am starving”...not sure who is more demanding, me if tigers or Mrs Flashman of me!!!
Gravy absolutely spot on. Tigers now to follow!
As Good As It Gets
Dr H Flashman MBE
Gold Member
Gold Member

Scuttle wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:10 pm
Dr H Flashman MBE wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:08 pm

Hope you nailed the gravy Scuttle. I am happy with my final result...I chucked some red wine in it to reduce just before Mrs Flashman woke up to ask “when’s dinner, I am starving”...not sure who is more demanding, me if tigers or Mrs Flashman of me!!!
Gravy absolutely spot on. Tigers now to follow!
Fingers crossed...have a great evening.