Bath next week ....

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Tigerbeat

Re: Bath next week ....

Post by Tigerbeat »

Worse case scenario, 10th, a win and could be 5th...a very congested table and am sure that there will be more twists and turns. Gloucester were without Cipriani (injured) and Owen Williams.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Whatever camp you're in our situation remains very much a precarious one. A couple of back to back losses and a win tomorrow for Newcastle and Wuss beat Bath at home next week and we are in real trouble. I'm just trying to rein in the posters who think 3rd and 4th is still on. It's more likely to go the other way.
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
anz3001
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by anz3001 »

Scott1 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:32 pm Whatever camp you're in our situation remains very much a precarious one. A couple of back to back losses and a win tomorrow for Newcastle and Wuss beat Bath at home next week and we are in real trouble. I'm just trying to rein in the posters who think 3rd and 4th is still on. It's more likely to go the other way.
So to be clear, Tigers have to lose twice, Bath and Gloucester. Bottom of the table Newcastle has to beat 10th place Bristol. Then, 11th place Worcester have to beat Bath, who we will have lost against.

Not impossible by any means, but is that the way 'supporters' think?
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Are you questioning me as a "supporter"? I hope not!
"Rugby isn't a contact sport,ballroom dancing is a contact sport. Rugby is a collision sport" Heyneke Meyer
fortysix
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by fortysix »

Bath victory is absolutely crucial. Lose and we are doomed to at least the Euro Challenge.. With our reserves in waiting for the 6 Nations, a victory is essential.
ellis9
Super User
Super User

Post by ellis9 »

fortysix wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:56 pm Bath victory is absolutely crucial. Lose and we are doomed to at least the Euro Challenge.. With our reserves in waiting for the 6 Nations, a victory is essential.
What, even when we'd still only be 5 points behind 4th? Not sure how you've worked that one out. :smt017
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Kriel,Heinz and 36 all went off with injuries today.
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

AGGGGGHHHH - my mate's BTsport has gone down and won't be back till Monday, my Bet365 a/c is frozen cos I don't actually bet, just watch Tigers - any other streaming ideas??????????????????
Hehehehehehehehe
JP14
Super User
Super User

Post by JP14 »

trendylfj wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:41 am AGGGGGHHHH - my mate's BTsport has gone down and won't be back till Monday, my Bet365 a/c is frozen cos I don't actually bet, just watch Tigers - any other streaming ideas??????????????????
Go to a pub?
Formerly of Burbaaage (not Inkleh), now up north at uni
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

Problem sorted thanks to another friend - just bring the beer - hehehehe
Hehehehehehehehe
trendylfj
Super User
Super User

Post by trendylfj »

JP14 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:01 am
trendylfj wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:41 am AGGGGGHHHH - my mate's BTsport has gone down and won't be back till Monday, my Bet365 a/c is frozen cos I don't actually bet, just watch Tigers - any other streaming ideas??????????????????
Go to a pub?
live in a village - no busses on Sun and Wifie is going shopping in Norxxamxxxn (spit spit spit) Thanx anyway
Hehehehehehehehe
Scott1
Super User
Super User

Post by Scott1 »

Open another 365 account in wife's name, deposit £5,game on!!!
wellstiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by wellstiger »

Always look on the bright side of life..............(whistle , whistle , whistle)

But plan for failure................... :smt013 :smt013
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

fortysix wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:56 pm Bath victory is absolutely crucial. Lose and we are doomed to at least the Euro Challenge.. With our reserves in waiting for the 6 Nations, a victory is essential.
With the way the league is going there is going to be much seesawing till the end of the season between 10 sides but I still think we will be top 6 come season end.
As for the 6 nations unless there are a lot of injuries I don’t think Holmes will be called up for Wales and although Manu may well be gone for training during the week I think there will be som weekends where he is not involved with England and could be released back to us.
That means us losing Youngs, Ford and May initially as I think Moon did enough to be Mako’s deputy during November and Mako is seen as Jones first choice loosehead, so Genge will be around
BFG
Super User
Super User

Post by BFG »

Mark62 wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:04 pm
With the way the league is going there is going to be much seesawing till the end of the season between 10 sides but I still think we will be top 6 come season end.
As for the 6 nations unless there are a lot of injuries I don’t think Holmes will be called up for Wales and although Manu may well be gone for training during the week I think there will be som weekends where he is not involved with England and could be released back to us.
That means us losing Youngs, Ford and May initially as I think Moon did enough to be Mako’s deputy during November and Mako is seen as Jones first choice loosehead, so Genge will be around
I reckon Jones will want three players prepared in every front row position in case of injuries, and for rotation and competition for places to push performance for the World Cup, but we will see!