Disheartened over current play

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Mossy

Disheartened over current play

Post by Mossy »

As a season ticket holder I like others have been disheartened over the the scores, play and problems since the beginning of the season. I have considered not renewing my season ticket, however I saw Geordan Murphy on the television last week and he made me think, his comments about supporters taking the good with the bad struck a chord. Well done Geordie I’m with you.
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Re: Disheartened over current play

Post by fleabane »

After the last few seasons I’m waiting for the good.
Valhalla I am coming!
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

Not just disheartened at this season but the 5 previous but I will be in front of the telly at 3pm this afternoon looking for a miracle turnaround in form and performance against a top side, praying knee-pads at the ready!
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
beech

Post by beech »

Hope you enjoyed it. After the first 15 minutes I was very pessimistic but the spirit the team showed, in spite of the referee's doubtful decisions, gives me optimism for the remainder of the season. If Owens had not decided that hitting the face was a knock-on the score would have been a lot closer.
tf22
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

beech wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:46 pm Hope you enjoyed it. After the first 15 minutes I was very pessimistic but the spirit the team showed, in spite of the referee's doubtful decisions, gives me optimism for the remainder of the season. If Owens had not decided that hitting the face was a knock-on the score would have been a lot closer.
Yes he completely missed that Falcon, if he wasn’t sure should have allowed play on and got the TMO review
drc_007
Super User
Super User

Post by drc_007 »

Mark62 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:48 pm
beech wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:46 pm Hope you enjoyed it. After the first 15 minutes I was very pessimistic but the spirit the team showed, in spite of the referee's doubtful decisions, gives me optimism for the remainder of the season. If Owens had not decided that hitting the face was a knock-on the score would have been a lot closer.
Yes he completely missed that Falcon, if he wasn’t sure should have allowed play on and got the TMO review
I think stopped play because he need a breather.
Mark62
Super User
Super User

Post by Mark62 »

That’s was earlier for the non Racing try