Tigers v Stade Team.

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

LE18
Super User
Super User

Re: Tigers v Stade Team.

Post by LE18 »

I initially thought that Freddie had thrown the ball in from place it went out, ie approx 3 yds from the goal line, but no on the review he ran back to the 5yd line and then threw in, Stade had some time to defend it but Freddie's quick thinking was brilliant, I thought that was what the review was about but then saw they were checking as to whom had earned the line out. :smt038
jgriffin
Super User
Super User

Post by jgriffin »

ourla wrote:
I'm warming to Thacker
Cockers seem to say much the same thing. I got a feeling he's going to prove the doubters wrong and stay at hooker.
There's probably scope for no more than half a stone to go on before it affects his speed and stamina, but that would make him around Brits weight. I do think he is a bit small for hooker as opposed to too light, but there's nowt you can do for that. AFA No7 is concerned, he's about the same actual (as opposed to team stats :censored:)height as S. Armitage (I'm 5'9, have stood next to Armitage and he's actually fractionally smaller than me, or I've grown after half a century).
Leicester Tigers 1995-
Nottingham 1995-2000
Swansea (Whites) 1988-95
A game played on grass in the open air by teams of XV.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

JG, he would have to put on very nearly a stone to make up the difference between 94 and 100 kg then he would still be 3" or so smaller than Brits, he would be almost rounder than tall!
LeicesterFan

Post by LeicesterFan »

Gramps wrote:Think I read Van Vuren is now here till the end of the season.
Cookers did say post match that he needed to look at the scrum closely.
Didn't think Harry was as effective in the loose yesterday, and Bateman made some good yards when he came on, also Harry not as good at line out, at least a couple of over throws
Ze Stade Fan wrote: I saw Michael Van Vuuren in the stands and could talk to him. I did not ask him about his health. He said he might change shirts next season (well he said where but I dunno if I can reproduce a private conversation
i overheard a conversation between a player and a fan and that Van Vuuren is moving to bath in the summer. Has this been confirmed?