Team for Boxing Day

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Big Dai
Super User
Super User

Re: Team for Boxing Day

Post by Big Dai »

A thousand unprintable oaths! The wife's sisters are coming round. Anyone know a link to the game? Or am I stuck with blithering Bleddyn whilst the opening scene from Macbeth unravels in the dining room?
Exile Wigstonite living in Wales.
Poet laureate of the "One Eyed Turk".
Bar stool philosopher in the "Wilted Daffodil"
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

LE18 wrote:GK Sorry to say it but Camacho is not good enough for our A Team, you would not like to see him selected for the 1st. Benjamin must also be way down the list, we have better.
We've paid someone for almost two years for nothing then?
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
Rykard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Rykard »

teams up

Leicester Tigers (v Newcastle Falcons, Welford Road, Saturday 3pm)
15 Mathew Tait
14 Telusa Veainu
13 Peter Betham
12 Matt Smith
11 Vereniki Goneva
10 Freddie Burns
9 Jono Kitto
1 Logovi'i Mulipola
2 Harry Thacker
3 Fraser Balmain
4 Dom Barrow
5 Ed Slater (c)
6 Tom Croft
7 Lachlan McCaffrey
8 Laurence Pearce

Replacements
16 Tom Youngs
17 Matias Aguero
18 Dan Cole
19 Sebastian De Chaves
20 Opeti Fonua
21 Ben Youngs
22 Tommy Bell
23 Seremaia Bai

strong bench
cheers
Rich
fortysix
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by fortysix »

Open an account with BET365 for a small amount on line and you can watch it on your TV free , live streaming....
Cagey Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Cagey Tiger »

G.K wrote:
LE18 wrote:GK Sorry to say it but Camacho is not good enough for our A Team, you would not like to see him selected for the 1st. Benjamin must also be way down the list, we have better.
We've paid someone for almost two years for nothing then?
It's 2.5 seasons. He signed in 2013.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

GK I fear we have, made mistake in signing him and doing the honorable thing. 2 mins in Munster too long, he was anonymous in the A team on Monday, just not good enough. If we were to pick him ahead of those, you would soon be agreeing with me. :smt012
Cagey Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Cagey Tiger »

LE18 wrote:GK I fear we have, made mistake in signing him and doing the honorable thing. 2 mins in Munster too long, he was anonymous in the A team on Monday, just not good enough. If we were to pick him ahead of those, you would soon be agreeing with me. :smt012
Maybe his injuries mean that he is no longer the international class player that he was or maybe he is just rusty. Only time will tell.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

CT, why did his previous club let him go (forgotten, was it Exeter?) he was obviously not good enough for them, or Argentina, we all have better players than him, maybe his injuries have effected him but I wish people would stop asking why he s not picked, at the moment he is not good enough.
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

Was he the only one that played poorly in that 'A' team match? We just don't know what is going on behind closed doors, well, I don't.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Camac ... story.html

"When you come back from a long injury, the body has to go back and adapt to the circumstances," he said. "I was rushing too hard I think and some parts of my body were not ready to go from zero to 100."

"I don't train half way at 50 per cent, I am always at 100 per cent. Finally we are here and I don't want to talk about injuries any more. I am just focusing on getting stronger and better."
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

I wish him well and trust that getting fully fit will help me change my mind.
L Smith
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by L Smith »

fortysix wrote:Open an account with BET365 for a small amount on line and you can watch it on your TV free , live streaming....
+1 I paid a £5 deposit and watched the Worcester game. Ok,it's in a smallish window but it was fine.
Having said that, Big Dai, there's a compelling argument to leave Marge, Selma & Patti at home, and to get down to WR.
:smt030
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man
TigerCam
Super User
Super User

Post by TigerCam »

L Smith wrote:
fortysix wrote:Open an account with BET365 for a small amount on line and you can watch it on your TV free , live streaming....
+1 I paid a £5 deposit and watched the Worcester game. Ok,it's in a smallish window but it was fine.
Having said that, Big Dai, there's a compelling argument to leave Marge, Selma & Patti at home, and to get down to WR.
:smt030
I use CricTV
Whoever said "one person cannot change the world' never ate undercooked bat
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Post by tigerburnie »

Rykard wrote:teams up

Leicester Tigers (v Newcastle Falcons, Welford Road, Saturday 3pm)
15 Mathew Tait
14 Telusa Veainu
13 Peter Betham
12 Matt Smith
11 Vereniki Goneva
10 Freddie Burns
9 Jono Kitto
1 Logovi'i Mulipola
2 Harry Thacker
3 Fraser Balmain
4 Dom Barrow
5 Ed Slater (c)
6 Tom Croft
7 Lachlan McCaffrey
8 Laurence Pearce

Replacements
16 Tom Youngs
17 Matias Aguero
18 Dan Cole
19 Sebastian De Chaves
20 Opeti Fonua
21 Ben Youngs
22 Tommy Bell
23 Seremaia Bai

strong bench
That should be more than enough of a team for a handsome victory.
COME ON YOU TIGERRRRrrrrsssss

:smt027 :smt027 :smt027
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Darc Tiger
Super User
Super User

Post by Darc Tiger »

LE18 wrote:CT, why did his previous club let him go (forgotten, was it Exeter?) he was obviously not good enough for them, or Argentina, we all have better players than him, maybe his injuries have effected him but I wish people would stop asking why he s not picked, at the moment he is not good enough.
Its a testament to how much Argentina rate him that he was being picked by them whilst he was unattached in the summer/autumn he joined us, and that his first game in 2 years would be for the national side in the RC against Australia.
L Smith
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by L Smith »

Darc Tiger wrote:
LE18 wrote:CT, why did his previous club let him go (forgotten, was it Exeter?) he was obviously not good enough for them, or Argentina, we all have better players than him, maybe his injuries have effected him but I wish people would stop asking why he s not picked, at the moment he is not good enough.
Its a testament to how much Argentina rate him that he was being picked by them whilst he was unattached in the summer/autumn he joined us, and that his first game in 2 years would be for the national side in the RC against Australia.
...furthermore, why does any team 'let players go'?...
Moving from a smaller club to a bigger, more successful club would suggest that he probably didn't leave Exeter because he wasn't good enough. Imho, of course :smt001
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man