Current injury list

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

L Smith
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Current injury list

Post by L Smith »

TigerLad wrote:I just don't understand. Manu has been out for over a year now, if he's not fit for another 2/3 months then that's not much longer to wait in the grand scheme of things. Unless he's 100% ready to go, don't even mention him. Why bother saying he'll be fit by January because when he doesn't make it back it's seen as another setback. When he's fit he's fit, we can wait.
+1.
Would like to see him as a sub in a couple of A league games before he gets back into the 23
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man
Stu_F
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Current injury list

Post by Stu_F »

L Smith wrote:
TigerLad wrote:I just don't understand. Manu has been out for over a year now, if he's not fit for another 2/3 months then that's not much longer to wait in the grand scheme of things. Unless he's 100% ready to go, don't even mention him. Why bother saying he'll be fit by January because when he doesn't make it back it's seen as another setback. When he's fit he's fit, we can wait.
+1.
Would like to see him as a sub in a couple of A league games before he gets back into the 23
Unfortunately for us, after Monday, the remaining A games are all away and I suspect after the tonking we took v Gloucester that we'll go no further than the group stage.