Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Cagey Tiger
Super User
Super User

Re: Leicester Marathon

Post by Cagey Tiger »

Cdj20vtt wrote:
Cagey Tiger wrote:Sod's law strikes again. If I catch the T2, I won't be able to watch the ladies game afterwards as there only appears to be the normal departure 30 minutes after the Tigers game ends. Shame.

Also, the bus is now £7 for adults, a rise of 16.666666% (£1). And I thought that we were in a period of very low inflation (or even deflation) caused in part by significantly lower fuel prices. Also low wage inflation. I must be a happy clapper as I obviously live in cloud cuckoo land :smt019 :smt013
How late were the tiger buses after the game, nearly an hour! The guy from Oakham with the oxygen bottle had to get a taxi! Very poorly organised, no information either!!!

Anyway at least we won and it didn't rain!
In the end, I drove and parked down Aylestone Road. I watched the first half of the ladies game (the Lichfield No 8 was outstanding amongst others) and some of the buses were still in the "wasteland" behind the Crumbie.
Bill W (2)
Super User
Super User

Re: Leicester Marathon

Post by Bill W (2) »

Can I blame the Marathon for the snarl up on the M11? I was nearly late for my King Prawn Jallfrezi!!
Still keeping the faith!