A Call to Arms

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

LE18
Super User
Super User

Re: A Call to Arms

Post by LE18 »

We have to win today, we are bottom of the group, a win is a must if we are to go away next week with any hope!

Oh how i wish we had Manu, or just anyone to play in the centres who could break the line, going to be really tough but we must shout and keep on shouting. :smt038 :smt038 :smt038
LessThanSte
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by LessThanSte »

Sounded like a good game, and what a result. That should kick start this season (at last!)
#48 FTW :)
TomWeston
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by TomWeston »

LE18 wrote:... going to be really tough but we must shout and keep on shouting. :smt038 :smt038 :smt038
We did!

And it worked!!

Tigers!!!
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

The crowd were the best of heard them this season. Definitely some big roars and chants. A couple of hair on the back of your head stand up moments.

It helped that the miserable git who was in front of me last week was absent so I could give it full voice.

Forgot our flag though!
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

ourla wrote:
It helped that the miserable git who was in front of me last week was absent so I could give it full voice.
Sadly I have the same problem but he is always present why do some supporters find it necessary to turn round and stare at a fellow supporter verbally supporting their team as if they had screamed out an expletive? Beggars belief :smt013
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
RagingBull
Super User
Super User

Post by RagingBull »

ourla wrote:The crowd were the best of heard them this season. Definitely some big roars and chants. A couple of hair on the back of your head stand up moments.

Forgot our flag though!
know that feeling.

even had one in the final behind me telling me to sit down when I was cheering a try we scored.
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

Attendance 22,114. Less than were at the opening AP game against Falcons!
Disappointing we can't sell out against the current European champions. I know, I know - Sunday @ 5.30.
ginge

Post by ginge »

Atmosphere was brilliant and the team responded equally. Both crowd and team can do better. Sorry if I woke any of the spectators sleeping in the Goldsmith stand..........
LE18
Super User
Super User

Post by LE18 »

2points to make, stand on the crumbie, you can move away from people you dont like.

Attendance, dont forget we have to give tickets to the away team, they only brought 20 that we know of, leaving us to sell all the rest to our own supporters and whilst it would be great if we have 24000 of our own, the opposition usually bring more than 20, whatever their and your excuses are for not coming.
ourla
Super User
Super User

Post by ourla »

LE18 wrote:2points to make, stand on the crumbie, you can move away from people you dont like.
I would love to be on the terrace. But I am 6'4" with a 9yo boy and I don't want to get to match 2 hours before or be in situ an hour before. Plus I prefer the access to toilets, bar, etc.
LE18 wrote:Attendance, dont forget we have to give tickets to the away team, they only brought 20 that we know of, leaving us to sell all the rest to our own supporters and whilst it would be great if we have 24000 of our own, the opposition usually bring more than 20, whatever their and your excuses are for not coming.
We had 19,943 against Ulster and they seemed to bring a fair number of fans.

Don't want to make too big a deal of it. The club will obviously do what they feel to max out revenue.