RC face masks for stains game

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

G.K
Super User
Super User

Re: RC face masks for stains game

Post by G.K »

trendylfj wrote:pm me your email as they came on an email to my granddaughter. I will then forward it to you
They sent that mask to your granddaughter. Surely there must be a law against companies, such as LFC, trying to scare the life out of children?
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
Jeremy Anderson
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeremy Anderson »

Good point - masks should be retained by any children as great for scary masks for 'Trick or Treat' on Halloween. Although I think the club may need to do a new version of a cross RC rather than the smiling version.
Particularly effective if you visit homes of Stains supporters who will never give you a 'treat' so you can play your 'trick'
Jez

Only Winners Win!
Jeremy Anderson
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeremy Anderson »

Wonder whether a few masks will find their way into the Stain's dressing room - could be a good welcome!
Jez

Only Winners Win!
Skin_and_Muscle
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Skin_and_Muscle »

Jeremy Anderson wrote:Wonder whether a few masks will find their way into the Stain's dressing room - could be a good welcome!
Leave one for Mallinder with a note: 'we thought you'd need all the help you can get'
RugbyTiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Loved the Masks of RC today !!

Post by RugbyTiger »

What a great sight at the game today, all those RC masks looked great. Are they for sale somewhere as we want one !!
Watched the match on BBC Sport and they looked brilliant !!
Carole

A REAL RUGBY TIGER IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE !!

ALSO KNOWN AS DORCAS - PART OF THE MOTHERS GANG SO WATCH OUT LADS !!
tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Re: Loved the Masks of RC today !!

Post by tigerburnie »

RugbyTiger wrote:What a great sight at the game today, all those RC masks looked great. Are they for sale somewhere as we want one !!
Watched the match on BBC Sport and they looked brilliant !!
Are you sure it wasn't BT sport? I'd echo the fact that the humour was well received.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
Northenlad

Post by Northenlad »

It was nothing more than a profit making scheme to sell more programmes!
If winning isn't everything, why do they bother keeping score?
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

Northenlad wrote:It was nothing more than a profit making scheme to sell more programmes!
The amount of programmes bought purely for the 'Cockers mask' would've been pretty minimal at a guess.

Couple that with the fact that the masks were being handed out free on the terrace before kick off it wasn't exactly a profit making scheme.

I bought programme, and would've done mask or not.
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I don't know how it could be considered a profit making exercise or a trick to sell programmes when the mask had been freely available by download since the middle of last week. Many people received the download link by email, it is also shown on this thread so anyone could print out their own mask without buying programmes etc.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Rizzo wrote:I don't know how it could be considered a profit making exercise or a trick to sell programmes when the mask had been freely available by download since the middle of last week. Many people received the download link by email, it is also shown on this thread so anyone could print out their own mask without buying programmes etc.
True but the masks that were a freebee in the programme were not home made.
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Soggypitch
Super User
Super User

Post by Soggypitch »

The masks were brilliant. We had a great spot on the terrace and we managed to get Oz and Dayglo to pose with one. However when my son asked Westy to put one on, he nearly used some Cockers style language, but just about reined himself in to smile and politely decline :smt003 !!

The whole BT Sport team were brilliant yesterday, I saw Oz and Craig Doyle posing countless times for Tigers fans in photos, always with a smile on their faces...we were really impressed with their whole attitude and general bon homie!! :smt023
Soggypitch
yellow_balaclava_hunter
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by yellow_balaclava_hunter »

sapajo wrote:
Rizzo wrote:I don't know how it could be considered a profit making exercise or a trick to sell programmes when the mask had been freely available by download since the middle of last week. Many people received the download link by email, it is also shown on this thread so anyone could print out their own mask without buying programmes etc.
There were people handing the masks out for free so you didn't need to buy anything to get one, not even a match ticket as the masks were provided outside the ground.

Maybe those people complaining are the ones who turned up half an hour before kick off at which point supply would have run out.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

yellow_balaclava_hunter wrote:
sapajo wrote:
There were people handing the masks out for free so you didn't need to buy anything to get one, not even a match ticket as the masks were provided outside the ground.

Maybe those people complaining are the ones who turned up half an hour before kick off at which point supply would have run out.

I was in the ground at 2.00pm and I certainly did not see anyone giving out free masks neither inside or outside the ground. In fact the first time I saw a non home made mask was when my daughter produced it out of the programme she had just bought.
yellow_balaclava_hunter
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by yellow_balaclava_hunter »

Which stand were you in because they were giving them out in the Crumbie at that time?
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

yellow_balaclava_hunter wrote:Which stand were you in because they were giving them out in the Crumbie at that time?
Thanks for asking I am in the GNC Stand but I did walk down to the shop but not as far as the Crumbie.