Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Grinsteadtiger
Top Cat
Top Cat

Re: Ford to Bath and other reports

Post by Grinsteadtiger »

Grinsteadtiger wrote:
As we approach the second week of March has anyone heard if Ford has been approached by ANY other Club officially, or do we think that a change of heart circumstance may be in the offing? What do you think will happen if no one makes an approach?

His Dad might have a word after sunday lunch maybe?
Are you suggesting they may be having Lamb for Sunday roast? If so do you think they will be asking for more mint sauce to go with it?
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Now Tigers have signed both mint sauce and Owen Williams it must mean that GF is off to Barth unless of course by some miracle we can afford 4 fly halfs next season :smt017
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
Smurphswillgetya
Super User
Super User

Post by Smurphswillgetya »

sapajo wrote:Now Tigers have signed both mint sauce and Owen Williams it must mean that GF is off to Barth unless of course by some miracle we can afford 4 fly halfs next season :smt017
Have I missed something? I know Lamb is joining us but I have not seen confirmation that Williams has signed - source?
Of course this is my own opinion and other posters may have a different perceived factual viewpoint.
sapajo
Super User
Super User

Post by sapajo »

Smurphswillgetya wrote:
sapajo wrote:Now Tigers have signed both mint sauce and Owen Williams it must mean that GF is off to Barth unless of course by some miracle we can afford 4 fly halfs next season :smt017
Have I missed something? I know Lamb is joining us but I have not seen confirmation that Williams has signed - source?
Asleep again Smurph? here is the link and before you ask no its not confirmation because as you know Tigers never confirm any signings!!

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/L ... z2MwKqs6Yz
Without hope we are nothing, keep the faith, a Tiger for eternity
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

So he could move from 2nd choice to 4th choice then? Hardly progression that.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
fortysix
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by fortysix »

I cant vouch for this 100% BUT----------- apparantly the Ford transfer to Barf is not a done deal and has allegedly hit very stony ground.... possible he aint going to Daddy but somewhere else ??
Smurphswillgetya
Super User
Super User

Post by Smurphswillgetya »

sapajo wrote:
Smurphswillgetya wrote:
Asleep again Smurph? here is the link and before you ask no its not confirmation because as you know Tigers never confirm any signings!!

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/L ... z2MwKqs6Yz
Hi Sapajo, thanks for that, actually abroad and not asleep and the last I had seen was that we may be interested in Williams. :smt023
Of course this is my own opinion and other posters may have a different perceived factual viewpoint.
jonlin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by jonlin »

fortysix wrote:I cant vouch for this 100% BUT----------- apparantly the Ford transfer to Barf is not a done deal and has allegedly hit very stony ground.... possible he aint going to Daddy but somewhere else ??
1st choice at Falcons
fortysix
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by fortysix »

( Falcons)Thats what I thought until I was told not.... maybe Stains or ?
Downbathway
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Downbathway »

But, Richard has told us all that Ford is coming to Bath :smt017
Granby
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Granby »

I think Richard said that George had told him that he was going to Bath, which is not the same at all.