Teams up v Worcester (08/09/2012)

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

tigerburnie
Super User
Super User

Teams up v Worcester (08/09/2012)

Post by tigerburnie »

Good looking team,nice to see Kitch back and Rob Hawkins on the bench,can only see a win here.

COME ON YOU TIGERRRRRrrrrssssss

:smt027 :smt027 :smt027
Last edited by tigerburnie on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you want entertainment, go to the theatre," says Edinburgh head coach Richard Cockerill. "Rugby players play the game to win.15/1/21.
divingrob

Re: Teams up

Post by divingrob »

Nice to be coming home
mightymouse
Super User
Super User

Re: Teams up

Post by mightymouse »

lively starting 15 with a Good strong bench - a tiring Worcs team are not going to be happy at the sight of Loggo and ole Dan cole coming off the bench - let alone Jordan wanting to run through brick walls coming at you in the last 20.

Worcs seems to me made up of people I have never heard of or old people who used to play for someone else not that well a long time ago - Perry, schofield, Goode, Jones etc.

I cannot understand why they do not start with Gillies - last year they won precisly NO line out ball until he came on (very early for a replacement) when predictably they threw to him everytime, they then won it every time and finally they had at least some sort of game plan. I expect a similar pattern tomorrow.