Dear Social Media, I'm breaking up with you

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

fleabane
Super User
Super User

Dear Social Media, I'm breaking up with you

Post by fleabane »

Found this: one for the SM addicts:

Dear social media, I’m sorry I have to this to you. You’re a Firefox for sure, but things are just so Mashabled right now.

iPhone you all the time and you never call me back. I bought you all that Bing, but you never wear it. Your cooking isn’t exactly del.icio.us; you feedburnered that blogroll beyond recognition. We never Google anymore and I miss poking your Dropbox with my wiki. Honestly, you were never really the same after that Groupon thing we tried. I know you like Craigslist better than mine anyway.

Please don’t Redditt too much into this. I really digg you. There’s just no fire anymore, barely a Flickr. It’s hard to re-Kindle this kind of thing. We really were Linkedin at one point.

Believe me when I say it’s not YouTube it’s meme. You’re tweet, you really are, but I need Myspace. You will Stumbleupon someone else. I’m going to go crowdsourcing in Gowalla with Pandora for a while.

About the Author
There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.
Valhalla I am coming!