New Away Shirt

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

kingol22
Super User
Super User

Re: New Away Shirt

Post by kingol22 »

Minty wrote:All of the young lads that were in training kit after the 7's were all in Black with Silver kit, including, bags, polo's & bottoms too.

SO assuming that its a similar format to previous years the tracksuits and shirts etc are all similar colours to those of the change strip.

So i'd Guess at Black & Silver of some design. :smt023
as has been said many times on this thread the away strip has to be light so black and silver is not a likely combination.
I cant see the problem of taking the home shirt and swapping the green and white over.
Minty

Post by Minty »

I didnt specify that black was the main colour, just that black & silver seem to be the colours they may use. White/Black/Silver ??
Hot_Charlie
Super User
Super User

Post by Hot_Charlie »

Whatever colour, without checking the yearly dates, this must be one of the latest releases ever! So much for getting a summers use out of it!
MurphysLaw
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MurphysLaw »

I don't know whether this has any relevance, but Sale, who also use Cotton Traders, released their new away strip yesterday.
It is collarless, mainly white with navy 'flashes'.

Anyway, shouldn't be long to wait now.
WhitecapTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WhitecapTiger »

With only 34 days to go until our first 'competitive' match this season, and an away match at that, the unveiling of the new away shirt can't be much longer.......can it?

Don't know why I'm so twitchy, it's only a shirt..............isn't it?
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
Stu_F
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Stu_F »

Since Nottingham wear green & white then I suspect we will need to wear it next week so an announcement must be imminent.

Suspect it's awaiting the return of the 1st team squad from France so they can model it in front of a digger.
sam-cross

Post by sam-cross »

i can confirm that the new away shirt will be GREY with black. i have found a company selling the new polo shirt on ebay which are 100% genuine. i spoke to them yesterday and ordered mine and it arrived this morning i wont lie to you guys im very impressed they have it before the club shop! there link is

that will show you all there tigers stock, seriously these guys are the buisness
hope you guys get yours quickly.
Uhtred

Post by Uhtred »

sam-cross wrote:which are 100% genuine.
Now that's a phrase which always sets alarm bells ringing. Especially as you're only here to plug your company.
kingneptuneii
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kingneptuneii »

Urgh.... sales people...
Never mind the ball, get on with the game!!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Just a reminder - one of the above posts has had to be edited, direct ebay links are not permitted on the forum. Thanks.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
sam-cross

Post by sam-cross »

its not my company and has nothing to do with me i just thought the tigers faithfull would like to know that you can get some of the new tigers range, and as for the genuine bit i spoke to the guy who runs the site and he got them direct from cotton traders.
i was just trying to help you the tigers fans what with being a crumbie terrace season ticket holder for past 15 years. and as for the first post thing i read the forums every day, i dont post becuase i get abit hooked on forums
divingrob

Post by divingrob »

Just because a polo shirt happens to be black and grey doesn't mean that the new away kit will be.

I've heard it cerise.
sam-cross

Post by sam-cross »

this is true rob, but looking at our previous range of training wear and apparal over the past few seasons it makes sence the last was the light blue and navy and as was all the training and apparal, the time before we had white and "mulberry" as our away kit and i our training and apparal was "mulberry" and navy (ok navy isnt white but hey no ones perfect) and before that i belive we had the black away shirt and so the list goes on.
ive been told from several reliable sources at a cotton traders and tigers themselves that the new shirt will be grey. i know its not the best colour for a shirt but hey we didnt like the blue shirt but now alot of us realy like it.
fleabane
Super User
Super User

Post by fleabane »

Isn't it about time someone posted a picture of the new shirt from Cotton Trader's trade catalogue? It usually happens!
Valhalla I am coming!