Hairy Queens v Tigers

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W
Super User
Super User

Hairy Queens v Tigers

Post by Bill W »

Having lost their first game of the season against Sale their second game takes on even greater importance.

Can Tigers beat Quins?

What do you think?
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Re: Hairy Queens v Tigers

Post by TTRITH »

I'll answer that tomorrow depends on how they do
Richard Burnett
:axe: :smt100
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

TTRITH wrote:I'll answer that tomorrow depends on how they do
I am a fairy. My name is nuff.

Fairy nuff!
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

"Can Tigers beat Quins?"

Not without serious improvement on tonights abysmal pile of complacent brown and steaming.

I liked Staunton's anger, though. I might come round to admitting I was wrong to be so anti signing him.
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

Gate wrote:"Can Tigers beat Quins?"

Not without serious improvement on tonights abysmal pile of complacent brown and steaming.

I liked Staunton's anger, though. I might come round to admitting I was wrong to be so anti signing him.
Gate, I think your being a bit unfair...

He's just made his debut :smt002
Richard Burnett
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

It is okay to discuss the next game which is against Quins.

Posting threads which are more than the next game ahead are not going to be acceptable on the forum, unless there is a significant reason.

This thread will remain open for discussion. This thread has been editted. Please continue to discuss the match v Quins.

Any queries, please drop me a Pm.
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
TnA

Post by TnA »

I think that after that performance the boys will be knocking big lumps out of each other in training out of frustration for not turning up. May be a couple of changes for the Quins game and let's get the season really going with a good win.

Keeping the faith.
Forwards win rugby matches.
Jeremy Anderson
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeremy Anderson »

Not Friday night and hopefully not wet and windy (Weather) with the Boss and self in our new shirts to cheer them on, I am confident of a win and no blood substitutions unless it's a gusher!

Also many miles from the frozen North where we struggle against Sharks and Falcons. Clearly the southern climes suit us better.
Jez

Only Winners Win!
TTRITH
Super User
Super User

Post by TTRITH »

They played badly, but then, so did the other 3 teams at twickers today, we should just about beat them next week.
Richard Burnett
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

TTRITH wrote:
They played badly, but then, so did the other 3 teams at twickers today, we should just about beat them next week.
But will they play with 15 men? For how long?

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
captain_insaino
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by captain_insaino »

Gate wrote:"Can Tigers beat Quins?"

"Staunton's anger"? Please Explain.
I think that if we improve and Quins continue in their current rut (hopefully) we will come away with the win. But I have written a simple equation with major factors in caps (though I am not a fan of science):
Fired up from loss + improved performance + TOM CROFT, harry ellis and AARON MAUGER = tigers win!
TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

KEEP THE FAITH!

Side that wins is that which scores the most points.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Richard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Richard »

It is going to be tight next week, Quins seemed to play well, listening to the radio, for a little while but then the rice krispies got popping....I expect it to be played 2 and lost 2 at the end of the match next week...

Tryingto KeeptheFaith
the future is bright
the future is
Scarlet Green and White
Longshanks
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Longshanks »

Richard wrote:It is going to be tight next week, Quins seemed to play well, listening to the radio, for a little while but then the rice krispies got popping....I expect it to be played 2 and lost 2 at the end of the match next week...

Tryingto KeeptheFaith
I hope and expect Tigers to bounce back. A few home truths during the training ground inquest and a clearer understanding that form rather than reputation secures first team places wouldn't go amiss.
Pest
Tiger Cub

Post by Pest »

Quins and Wasps was closer than the score suggests from yesterday. Expect an incisive, hard game from them. We were rubbish though pleased to report that your top hate Cipriani looks to be regaining some sparkle. Cheers. Oh and watch out for Sarries...