Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

the stig
Top Cat
Top Cat

Re: Jordan Crane's gesture's

Post by the stig »

there is an iterview with him in the rugby times and he says it quote

"IT'S FOR MY BROTHER'S LITTLE GIRL SHE WAS ONE LAST WEEK , HE SAID SHE BLOWS KISSES WITH HER MOUTH OPEN, WHICH LOOKS A BIT LIKE A YAWN, ITS JUST SOMETHING THAT SHE DOES"

so there you go plus i think it gets on a few people nervers so keep it up and wind somemore people up

come on tigers :smt023
Duggan

Post by Duggan »

the stig wrote:there is an iterview with him in the rugby times and he says it quote

"IT'S FOR MY BROTHER'S LITTLE GIRL SHE WAS ONE LAST WEEK , HE SAID SHE BLOWS KISSES WITH HER MOUTH OPEN, WHICH LOOKS A BIT LIKE A YAWN, ITS JUST SOMETHING THAT SHE DOES"

so there you go plus i think it gets on a few people nervers so keep it up and wind somemore people up

come on tigers :smt023
There you have it in one. Just a celebration, nothing more nothing less.

No need for any more "Dear Points of View, why oh why must our rugby players act like footballers" posts then......with a bit of luck.......aint gonna happen is it.
Leicester, born, bred and proud of it.
RegBob

Post by RegBob »

Because the occasion has been more high profile it has been picked-up on....

Surely people have noticed that when Alex scores, he always has the same celebration..maybe it's related to his faith considering he crosses himself each time.. but none-the-less, it's always the same.

Just that it's a little less prominant..

PS I'm not complaining, infact i would encourage it.
murphy15
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by murphy15 »

Bring on the celebrations, the fist-pumps, the shouting and the passion after a score or after forcing a turn-over on our own line, bring on gesturing to the crowd to make some noise, and most of all, bring on the double!!! :smt066
Ka mate, ka mate! Ka ora! ka ora!
Ka mate! Ka mate! Ka ora! Ka ora!
Tçnei te tangata pûhuruhuru
Nâna nei i tiki mai whakawhiti te râ
A upa ... ne! ka upa ... ne!
A upane kaupane whiti te ra!
Tyler
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Tyler »

TigrisLeicesteris wrote:It's a players way to engage the crowd and show his passion, IMO.

On another note, how are the Myrtle Greens doing Tyler? I'm a Lichfield lad in part(Mothers lives there, as I did I, went to Friary School, until parents divorced), living just down the road from the Rugby Club, and I try to keep up with them as much as possible
Tigris they are battling on with a mixture of veterans and whisps of kids, we need the Bishops and Potter back to put the old cussedness back in the team, but I'll stop from harking back to their glory days! Next season may see a blight of Lichfield greenflies all over the top of their league(god willing! :prayer: ) I was also at the friary what year did you leave kid?
The maul is back! JUSTICE !
The Cat

Post by The Cat »

I wasn't sure about Jordan's celebration ...........I don't mind celebrations , just that it looked a little lame and uncool .

However , if it is directed towards his one year old niece , then I approve 100% . This great club of ours is based on traditional , old fashioned , family values . And Jordan is exhibiting that :smt023 .
Lancastrian by birth, a Sandgrounder by the grace of God
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

These contrived celebrations did, regrettably, get undue publicity on Soccer AM, so that before long every journeyman footballer from Torquay to Tow Law was rehearsing some obscure "celebration" in order to get their 15 seconds of fame on Saturday morning TV.

I hate them, especially where the scorer puts his finger to his lips and goes shhhh.

Utterly conceited and unnecessary in my curmudgeonly view.

Just leap around like you're happy or do nowt.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!