crisp bowl tickets

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Re: crisp bowl tickets

Post by dailywaffle »

I don't have the link to hand, but there are camera views available on the Foxes site, showing the view from most blocks.
tigers fan
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by tigers fan »

Rizzo,

Thanks for the link I found it.

Thanks also Dailywaffle did manage to find that before I asked for a plan but neither of them seem to tell me what I want to know.

Anyone know what rows they start at in the South stand.
Spanish Tiger

Post by Spanish Tiger »

Just ordered my tickets this morning for me and the little one, row B, behind the posts.
The Rugby gods are on my side, I'm sure it'll be a sellout pretty quickly judging by the ammount of time I was on hold.
Oadbywonder

Post by Oadbywonder »

Just phoned the ticket office to see whats left, none on the sides (surprise) how much for behind the post then ? starts at £40- 26 at the Walkers! i dont think so , only paid that at Twickers TV for me
It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

Oadbywonder wrote:Just phoned the ticket office to see whats left, none on the sides (surprise) how much for behind the post then ? starts at £40- 26 at the Walkers! i dont think so , only paid that at Twickers TV for me
Seat behind goal from £24 - £30, where did you get this £40 from. Got some behind the goal for £26 very easily. Ticket office giving wrong info out. They were Tigers pricing not the Walkers.
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Supporting since 1977 and proud of it!!
Spanish Tiger

Post by Spanish Tiger »

Mine were 38 quid for an adult and a child. Gold tickets at bronze prices, I suppose that they're obstructed by the posts to some extent.
ashbash

Post by ashbash »

I got some behind the posts for £24 yesterday lunchtime. Wasn't prepared to pay £40 but rang anyway after i read your post just to check and they had loads left. Were selling pretty quickly though so the chap said.
ALECW

Post by ALECW »

I picked mine up on Sat. Then the friend who I am taking said his dad would like to go if I could get a ticket. I rang the office Mon. morning and got one which I will pick up next week. If anyone is waiting for them to be posted out it may be worth going down, if you can, just make sure they are not waiting to be picked up.
USED TO BE WESTMIDS ALEC
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

ALECW wrote:I picked mine up on Sat. Then the friend who I am taking said his dad would like to go if I could get a ticket. I rang the office Mon. morning and got one which I will pick up next week. If anyone is waiting for them to be posted out it may be worth going down, if you can, just make sure they are not waiting to be picked up.
I agree pick them up, you know you have them then. I know how the post 'lose ' tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was a stack of tickets in envelopes when I went on saturday either waiting to be posted or being picked up.

I hope we sell out and fill the bowl.............and create some noise.
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
Oadbywonder

Post by Oadbywonder »

WiggoTiger wrote:
Oadbywonder wrote:Just phoned the ticket office to see whats left, none on the sides (surprise) how much for behind the post then ? starts at £40- 26 at the Walkers! i dont think so , only paid that at Twickers TV for me
Seat behind goal from £24 - £30, where did you get this £40 from. Got some behind the goal for £26 very easily. Ticket office giving wrong info out. They were Tigers pricing not the Walkers.
Got quoted that from the ticket office, after reading that season ticket holders were intitled to 10 each i thought that was over the top, my lad who doesnt get up very often was disgusted
and is now not going to bother
It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
masopa
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by masopa »

Mine arrived this morning - P2 Row C, so just behind and to the right (I think) of the posts...

Excited as I don't manage to get down for matches very often so I'm taking the whole family (parents & wife)... Last trip to the Walkers was a very successful visit so fingers crossed!! :smt023
WiggoTiger
Super User
Super User

Post by WiggoTiger »

masopa wrote:Mine arrived this morning - P2 Row C, so just behind and to the right (I think) of the posts...

Excited as I don't manage to get down for matches very often so I'm taking the whole family (parents & wife)... Last trip to the Walkers was a very successful visit so fingers crossed!! :smt023
In Block P2 but row U, should be a good view, lower down you may have slightly poorer view.

But we should all keep the faith and we will succeed.

League and Euro double!!!!!!!!!! :smt023 :smt023
A TIGER TILL I DIE!!
ashbash

Post by ashbash »

Oadbywonder wrote: Got quoted that from the ticket office, after reading that season ticket holders were intitled to 10 each i thought that was over the top, my lad who doesnt get up very often was disgusted
and is now not going to bother
Anyone can buy up to 10, not just season ticket holders. I'm not a season ticket holder and i bought 10 all together as there is a group of us together. £24 for adults or £22 for concessions is what i paid.