'Save the Vest'

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Re: 'Save the Vest'

Post by cornish tigress »

With you Rizzo. But I like our cover. No-one would suspect a sweet old crocheting menopausal bunny killer, but a death metal bunny killer, now they can be a bit suspect. Although actually I no longer kill bunnies, but go 'ooh look, cute fluffy bunnikins'
http://www.matthampson.co.uk
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

cornish tigress wrote:With you Rizzo. But I like our cover. No-one would suspect a sweet old crocheting menopausal bunny killer, but a death metal bunny killer, now they can be a bit suspect. Although actually I no longer kill bunnies, but go 'ooh look, cute fluffy bunnikins'
I have this vision cornish tigress - all cuddly and voluptuous in a cat suit, with long blonde hair and blue eyes (or are they green?), snuggling a white rabbit. With poisoned blades hidden in the soles of your flat shoes!

I got it wrong again?

:smt022 :smt022 :smt022
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Well she used to keep venomous snakes in her garden...
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Rizzo wrote:Well she used to keep venomous snakes in her garden...
Aw shucks!!! And I thought all "The Mothers" had the asps in a little basket by their sides!!

My fantasies are destroyed. I am in despair!!

Pam B - tell me you are a gorgeous red head, with green eyes and big boobs!

:smt022 :smt022 :smt022
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
cornish tigress
Super User
Super User

Post by cornish tigress »

Bill W wrote:I have this vision cornish tigress - all cuddly and voluptuous in a cat suit, with long blonde hair and blue eyes (or are they green?),
I think you are getting me muddled with Swedish Tigress. :smt011
http://www.matthampson.co.uk
Pete
Super User
Super User

Post by Pete »

You are divestying! :smt002
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Watching this dialogue from the sidelines, as perhaps the most mature member of 'The Mothers' (in body, but not spirit), my handicraft skills are limited to knitting a Tigers scarf, I go to jazz concerts and also prefer my anaesthetic brewed. Sudoko is limited to the easy one in the Metro on the bus en route to work.

I feel rather pleased that I can still keep my asp in a little basket, though!
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Sam has much to worry about from you women.

Not so much Charlie's Angels, more like Bill's Beelzibubs.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Kinoulton wrote:Sam has much to worry about from you women.

Not so much Charlie's Angels, more like Bill's Beelzibubs.
Does that mean he is staying????

KEEP THE VEST!!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Bill, I fully intend to print out this thread and hand it to Sam at the Slo Progress gig on the 20th.

Although the bit about the Mothers kidnapping him might need to be edited a bit first maybe...
Demelza - another Mother
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Vesty was overheard, at a well known Leics club this week, saying that if he left Leicester it would be to play in France. Sounded 50/50, according to the listener.

Completely contradicting that, a poster on Rugby Rebels is saying that he's off to Leeds.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Rizzo wrote:Bill, I fully intend to print out this thread and hand it to Sam at the Slo Progress gig on the 20th.

Although the bit about the Mothers kidnapping him might need to be edited a bit first maybe...
Go for it Rizzo. You and the mothers do whatever is necessary to KEEP THE VEST!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Back to the main subject. According to Sunday Times today Sam was the star man for Tigers v Brisl.

Given that Mauger is expected to be fit for next week then who should play 10? Personally I'd say Vesty with Floode on the bench.
Nowadays referees decide matches, players by how much.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Just so you know, I printed out an edited version of this thread and gave it to Sam, there wasn't much opportunity to explain but I told him it was the opinion of the majority of messageboard users here and hoped he would understand!

(I edited out all the bits about the Mothers and our plan, so as not to scare or forewarn him! :smt005 )
Demelza - another Mother
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Rizzo wrote:Just so you know, I printed out an edited version of this thread and gave it to Sam, there wasn't much opportunity to explain but I told him it was the opinion of the majority of messageboard users here and hoped he would understand!

(I edited out all the bits about the Mothers and our plan, so as not to scare or forewarn him! :smt005 )
Excellent! Well done Rizzo!

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007