Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

g
Super User
Super User

What a load of Rubbish

Post by g »

From tigers.

And to think Loffreda was blamed last season for the way Tigers were playing. Is Meyer gonna get sacked because this team is just as rubbish under him as they were under Loffreda.

How professional players just keep handing points to the opposition is beyond me. Don't they know the rules. If they don't then they shouldn't be playing the game.

Wasps didn't win it Tigers gave it to them as they always do.
Dave
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Dave »

That was really bad. The fact wasps were abysmal in the first half, but we don't seem to have an ounce of attacking nonce to capitalize on it cost us the game.

In the second half wasps played better and we had nothing.

Forget uncontested scrums, it would have made no difference, they were faster smarter and stronger in the second half and tigers looked clueless.
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

I can't find any positives from that heap of rubbish, although Croft had a reasonable game. Big shake up required before Northampton.
Mid Lander

they kill us

Post by Mid Lander »

I can't take this anymore.
Squad talent doesn't matter when its us v them,
It's just who wants it more.

And it's always Wasps.
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

I haven't felt like this for a while when Tigers have lost, normally there is something to hang your hat on...but not this time. Awful performance bereft of any attacking intent, creative play or imagination.
tigertiger85
Tiger Cub

Post by tigertiger85 »

:smt011 :smt010
adamv6
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by adamv6 »

Passive scrums make a massive difference. You cannot wheel a scrum to make extra yards just to mention one of the several dozen affects it has, and it makes a mockery of the game.

Our policy of kicking the ball away is absolutely stupid. YES STUPID. I cannot see a single reason to kick a ball away outside your own 22.

Our phase play in the forwards has fallen to pieces, our backs play is completely non existant.

Our try was a missed tackle from Wasps, if you watch the lines everyone ran, they were pretty laughable.

Useless, absolutely f-ing useless.
JGriffin - "The outright winner was the ref who blew himself inside out."
http://incoherenttwaddle.blogspot.com/
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

And it's goonna get worse.Most of that so called 1st team are going to be leaving for most of the season now anyway to run off and play for their respective countries.

They aint good enough to play for their team so if England really think that shower of poo is gonna win them anything then Martin Johnson is thicker than I thought.

And it's gonna get worse. But hey, no one seems to be calling for Meyers head like they all did for Loffreda.
What the hell is this supposedly good backs coach that everyone was raving about doing? He must be getting them to play pat a cake on the training pitch cos it sure don't look like he's doing anything else with them.
smalldell
Gold Member
Gold Member

BAD ALL SEASON

Post by smalldell »

To be fair we have been poor in all our games..We are not playing as a team yet...

We have won 3 ugly and lost one poorly....
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Re: What a load of S**T

Post by kornboy130 »

g wrote:From tigers.

And to think Loffreda was blamed last season for the way Tigers were playing. Is Meyer gonna get sacked because this team is just as rubbish under him as they were under Loffreda.

How professional players just keep handing points to the opposition is beyond me. Don't they know the rules. If they don't then they shouldn't be playing the game.

Wasps didn't win it Tigers gave it to them as they always do.

the only load of :censored: on this thread is your post - utterly bereft and any point, calling it rubbish dosn't get us anywhere, but it hasn't stopped you in the past. No, there wernt any positives from tonight - we were out played, but really for you to talk such rubbish about a group of extremely talented professionals who had an off day is utterly bizarre and a bit rich really.
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

Funny that though that everyone else who replied to this thread said the same thing as me. Maybe they didn't say it the same way but they still agreed.,

My dear little kornboy I don't see you saying anything to them like you have to me. Oh well I will just have to keep saying it then won't I wat a load of rubbish that team is and the coach is no better than Loffreda.

Your turn.

Oh and talented professionals? I would call them thick if they really don't know how to stop giving penalties away.It's not just in a one off game they do it in every game and still they don't learn. So talented I think not.
Last edited by g on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smalldell
Gold Member
Gold Member

NEEDED TO COME DOWN TO EARTH

Post by smalldell »

I think we needed to accept the way we are playing and this has certainly done that. Lets stay calm folks with the team and each other....

Also, we need to accept we need a long term strategy to get success. Our new coach will take time to instill his ideas, and that could mean going back before we go forward...consistency of the coaching team over seasons brings success....

It could be a long cold winter at Welford Road.....
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

g wrote:
My dear little kornboy I don't see you saying anything to them like you have to me. Oh well I will just have to keep saying it then won't I wat a load of rubbish that team is and the coach is no better than Loffreda.

Do you think it could because you started the thread? or no matter what you remain pointlessly negative? because i'll tell you its a bit of both.

Oh, and i should point out your extrem ignorance in thinking you know which coach is better, because you don't.
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

By the way Loffreda had Tigers playing and the way Meyer and this so called backs coach has Tigers playing I would say they are both not any better than each other. But Loffreda wasn't given a chance. But Meyer will be.

Next.
smalldell
Gold Member
Gold Member

by gones

Post by smalldell »

I personally hated the way Loffreda was treated but we need to forget that now and move on. And yes this coach will and should be given time.

We need consistency of coaching to bring success...lets just accpet there is a long way to go and move on....