Run out music

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

I remember being at Adams Park in 2006 when Wasps played Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat by Tom Jones when Tigers came out. Personally I thought it was quite funny at the time but I wouldn't like Tigers to go down the same derogatory route.

Anyway it didn't do them much good as Tigers won in one of their best displays in the GP that season, despite many of the team being away in the England squad. Not Dayglo though, who played for Wasps that day, which made the victory all the more sweet Ha Ha.
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

Gate wrote:Didn't Sarries play the theme tune to "Steptoe and Son" for the opposition, or is that just an urban myth? The idea still makes me smile, but I have no standards (or at least ones that are lower than a dachshund's danglers).

Yes they did (along with the Knight Rider theme when they sent their reomote controlled car on with the kicking tee.

Another club (I can't remember which) also used to play the theme tune from the cartoon Bod when the opposition ran out.
Iain
Super User
Super User

Post by Iain »

Quins used to send the opposition out to some sort of comedy music. I remember us at various times running out to the Coronation Street theme and the Benny Hill theme.
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Running out to the Benny Hill theme wouldn't be all that bad.

Lead out by a little bald man, being chased by an angry young nurse with her skirt ripped off, followed by the team.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
kevf
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by kevf »

have a cigar.. not the floyd version but the brian may and foo fighters version from MI3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl1_RtklXpY
Growing old is mandatory growing up is opiotnal