Will Flood now still come?

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Black and White - very good - they are Bristols colours aren't they?
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

bandido58 wrote:Daily; 'why people think he isn't is beacause the story broke 5 weeks ago and pen has still not been put to paper.
If he is coming why weren't the deatils sortd whilst he was still in the country, surely if he is that keen and we are that keen the negotiations should have been straightforward. He is Leaving Newcastle because of their treatment of his respected coach, presumably he respected Marcello and has he been treated any differently to Fletcher? My money says no he hasn't so the 'goalposts have been moved'Thats why he may not come.
Toby Flood on the 26th May:

"I cannot comment any further than what is already known about my club situation. There will be an announcement within the next couple of weeks but everything has been signed and sealed for some time now. It is just a matter of waiting."

Why do you think that pen has not been put to paper?
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Question is Daily - who has he signed for?
The opinion expressed above is that of the author and does not imply any acceptance of it by Leicester Football Club PLC or their agents who in no way share responsibility with the author for its publication.

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
g
Super User
Super User

Post by g »

Bill

Bristols colours are blue and white.

Maybe he is staying at Newcastle who have just recruited the fantastic coaching staff of Alan Tait and? can't remember the other one.

Why all these excuses about photo calls and being away. If they have signed him then say so? if they haven't then just let the supporters know. The board are doing themselves no favours by prolonging this announcement after whats happened in the last few days. After the debacle of Hernandez and the other guy who went off to Quins is it any wonder the supporters are getting a little restless.
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Blue ink? Black ink? Does it matter???

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
NorthantsTiger

Post by NorthantsTiger »

I still cant see a reason as to why the signing has not been announced. (unless the board likes to treat the fans like mushrooms :smt101 )
"In Arduis Fidelius"
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

When the Flood calls
You have no home, you have no walls
In the thunder crash
You're a thousand minds, within a flash
Don't be afraid to cry at what you see
The actors gone, there's only you and me
And if we break before the dawn, they'll
use up what we used to be.

Lord, here comes the Flood
We'll say goodbye to flesh and blood
If again the seas are silent
in any still alive
It'll be those who gave their island to survive
Drink up, dreamers, you're running dry.
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Bill W wrote:Question is Daily - who has he signed for?
I am quite happy to wager that he has signed for Leicester and not Bristol.
Bud
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Bud »

dailywaffle wrote:
Bill W wrote:Question is Daily - who has he signed for?
I am quite happy to wager that he has signed for Leicester and not Bristol.
Me too.
Ed
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

g wrote:Ok then kornboy,if I have to pay up could you or someone else tell me how I make the donation.
I'll find out now...
bigstu905
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by bigstu905 »

but its really sunny today why would a flood be comming? :smt003
my in depth opinon of leicester tigers: we rock!
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

To put the fires out on the terrace?

MJLTAW 2007
MOPAW 2007
Crivvens
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Crivvens »

I know for a fact Tom Varndell signed his new contract with us 3 or 4 weeks before it was actually announced by us.
Now, taking into account everything thats been written in the nationals, what Flood has been quoted as saying, and what the RFU wrote in the Ba-Ba's program, I'm 100% sure he's coming to us. Why the club haven't announced it yet I can't say, but I can say without a doubt he'll become a Tigers player for next season.
Blimey...
fallingwithstyle

Post by fallingwithstyle »

I'd love to know where all this stuff about Bristol being in for Flood started. The fact is Bristol can't afford him. And that was true before they were left having to pay compensation to Newport through all the ground share muck up.

From what I heard two other clubs were seriously interested in Flood, one being Bath to replace Barkley. But I agree with other posters - he has signed for us and will be revealed in due course.
Cliffeclimber
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Cliffeclimber »

The board have just decided to announce the signing of Ben Woods, so why not Flood at the same time? "Newcastle Duo For Tigers" kind of headline.

It's decisions like this which feed the doubts and rumours.