Terrible Joke

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

DCat
Super User
Super User

Terrible Joke

Post by DCat »

A businessman's car breaks down in a remote rural location. Having contacted the RAC, he is advised that it will be several hours before they can get to him, so he settles down for a long wait.

Just a few minutes later a farmer stopy by and says 'I can get your car started again, sir. Just give me a few minutes to pop home & get some things'.

Wow, thinks the businessman - I was really lucky.

Shortly afterwards, the farmer returns carrying four bottles of buxton Mineral water in one hand and a duck under the other arm. 'Okay, sir - open her up' he says. The businessman obediantly opens the bonnet, upon which the farmer pours the first bottle of water onto the engine.

Aghast, thinking that car engines and water really do not mix, he says 'Is that really a good idea?'

'Don't worry, sir' says the farmer 'I know what I'm doing' and promptly pours the other three bottles of water onto the engine. He then closes the bonnet, sits the duck on top and says 'Okay, sir, try the engine'.

Miraculously, the engine starts first time. Incredulously, the businessman says 'How on earth did you do that?'

'Easy' says the farmer. 'Four spring duck technique'

I'll get me coat.
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
SPIKE@srufc
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by SPIKE@srufc »

:smt009

Nearly a bad as two parrots sitting on a perch, one turns to the other and says can you smell fish?
SPIKE

It's not the winning or losing but the taking apart which matters.
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

:smt005 :smt023
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

or as bad as: two cows are in a field, one says to the other 'moo', and the other replies 'I was going to say that'
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com