17 Marcos Ayerza
18 Alex Moreno
19 James Hamilton
20 Ben Herring
21 Tom Youngs
22 Ben Youngs
Icarus

Post by Icarus »

Have I missed something - What has happened to Andy Goode?
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

Andy Goode was injured last week. Guess he has not recovered or he is being given the maximum recovery time
Wayne Richardson Fan Club
Super User
Super User

Post by Wayne Richardson Fan Club »

The Humpster Returns!!!!!!!!!

Back 5 in pack look a good combo.

Going to make the A Team game on Mon. an interesting side!
To win is not as important as playing with style!
iceman_19
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by iceman_19 »

Can't wait to see Dan Cole play, I played with him for about 6 years at South Leicester when we were younger...so in essence I taught him everything he knows
Tigers till I die

www.ruckedover.blogspot.com
MJ Chairman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MJ Chairman »

Thats interesting Iceman as i helped coach Dan at south for 2 years he was in the process of moving from back row to front row at that time and was technically a bit naive still strong as an ox though. i must admit I was originally a bit sceptical about his positional move but he has certainly proved me wrong and its great to see him starting tomorrow
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Looking at the unoffy, there are a few people concerned about the game today, with the team Cockers has selected.

To be honest, I agree with them. I would have liked to have seen him start with at least a similiar team to last week, and including Castro and Benjamin Kayser. I am a disappointed he hasn't put out his best team and I fear that he may be taking Bath lightly, especially as they have Abendanon and Borthwick back.

Its disappointing as I would have hoped we would have gone out to win all competitions. If we lose this one, then its a hard job to win the group as Cardiff have started very well themselves. :smt011 :smt011
Gate
Super User
Super User

Post by Gate »

Injured (or being allowed to recover so they don't promptly get broken again, only worse this time) are Castro, Stanko, White, Tuilagi and, I think, Kayser. England RWC players plus a couple of others such as Rabeni presumably being rested so we can have a good crack at Cardiff next week and line up the strongest team for the Heineken. In the circs, I don't see that Cockers could have done much different. I shall be very happy indeed if they win, and I don't propose to moan and whinge if they lose, let alone before they've even played.
swadtiger
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by swadtiger »

quite rite GATE!!!!

I am a moaning git at the best of times...and people on this board have often told me so....

But this competition has to be a weekend OFF for the best players in the squad. Its a nice day out but thats all it is....

Its not a joke by any means but the teams the bigger teams are using it correctly...to be honest IMHO if we hadnt played that game against Ospreys last season it may have made the differnce against wasps in the end....use it for what it is

A chuck about!!