Julian White

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Nik
Super User
Super User

Julian White

Post by Nik »

the glaws forum is praying that Julian is cited and banned .......... obviously thing that makes me laugh is they claim they want him banned because he cheats, obviously their worried...........

Do you reckon he'll be cited?

Oh Julian I reckon you're a :censored: hero, they got away with far too much niggling yesterday and white (as in the MUPPET Chris White) didn't control it.....
Life was like a box of chocolates - until I ate them! :smt061
Nabuk
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Nabuk »

He's an idiot. There was no call to stamp on the guys back. If he's cited it's no loss as he'll not be able to give penalties away.
I RESOLVE TO BE NICER THIS YEAR !
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

nabuk ??? hes an idiot? are you ok hes one of the best tight heads in the premiership maybe even in the northern.h the gut is an absoloute legend. we will miss him if he gets cited.
Come on you tigers!
MJ Chairman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by MJ Chairman »

Even if he gets cited there won't be a hearing this week because of the extra day lost to the bank holiday then if he were to be banned for the wasps game we would appeal hearing would take place after the 20th leaving him free to play
stevomarkv
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by stevomarkv »

im sorry, i like julian as much as anyone, and i also think that the rucking is too highly penalised now. But im with nabuk here, julian would have seen red if i was reffing, it was pretty sick actually
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

champanzie wrote:nabuk ??? hes an idiot? are you ok hes one of the best tight heads in the premiership maybe even in the northern.h the gut is an absoloute legend. we will miss him if he gets cited.
I am thinking of running a sweepstake ..... how many minutes before Julian's first penalty. :roll:

It is almost inevitable that within 10 minutes of coming on he will get pinged for something brainless. It happens every time, as though he needs to get it out of his system.

Shame, as it is a significant blot on a good players record.
Mat
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Mat »

if you ask me the only person who is an idiot is the person who wrote teh comment. White will get whats due which might prove verry costly to Tigers with Castro out.

NO Tight head after all that power all season
probbaly no Ellis or Bemand to make the breaks around the base.

Oh dear
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

KEEP T H E FAITH !!!

Note realignment of colours for the new shirt!!
Daveyboy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Daveyboy »

The ref saw the incident and penalised JW immediately.

Doesn't that mean that the player cannot be cited as the referee has already dealt with the incident?

Can someone clarify that?

Cheers.
Tiger_in_Birmingham
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Tiger_in_Birmingham »

That is the rule but Johno has been given a suspension for throwing a punch despite being yellow carded by the ref at the time. The RFU didn't mind breaking their own rules then....
kornboy130
Super User
Super User

Post by kornboy130 »

depends - the comissioner can decide that the penalty was not enough - it would have been yellow card tops - so a ban would result in around 2-3 days as julian didnt play a key part in winning that match (unfortunately).
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

That used to be the rule but no longer is.

A tribunal can rule that the ruf should have awarded a red card.

Incidentally, my take on it aligns with someone elses earlier - their #7 was constantly entering from the side, and getting into an offside position. Mr. White did not notice this. In my book Jules was entitled to point out to him that he had noticed!!
Daveyboy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Daveyboy »

As an erstwhile 7 myself, I would have expected everything that I got in that situation, too!
:oD
Bill W
Super User
Super User

Post by Bill W »

Daveyboy wrote:As an erstwhile 7 myself, I would have expected everything that I got in that situation, too!
:oD
Exactly so!!!

If you can get away with it without the ref seeing - fair enough - but expect a shoeing!!
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

but as some body said further up the page even if they do cite him he will still be able to play the final because the citing thing wont be until after the final then they can appeal
Come on you tigers!