World cup travel

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

englandfanstravel

World cup travel

Post by englandfanstravel »

Hi
I am looking at running trips out to france and am after some feed back.

I have in place the coaches and hotel rooms but just need to know if the fans would be interested.

The details will be on my web site after the weekend but below are the prices.

These trips include Coach travel and 1 night in a hotel

England Vs USA £75

England Vs South Africa £100

England Vs Samoa £88 (1 night in reclining seat on ferry & 1 night in a hotel)

England Vs Repechage 2 £100 (to be confirmed)

Please let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks

Simon

www.englandfanstravel.co.uk
Sherpa2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Sherpa2 »

BEWARE

As far as I can see this is not a bonded agency so, if you do decide to book with them, you may get a cheap trip or you may just be throwing your money away - you will have none of the normal protection you have when you book through a legitimate ABTA, ABTOF or ATOL bonded agency - for example, guaranteed repatriation if the company fails while you are away and no money back if they collapse before you go.

It could be a legitimate attempt of genuine fans to offer a service or a complete scam.

Beware
I used to be indecisive now I just can't make up my mind
englandfanstravel

Hi
can see your concerns and no i am not bonded BUT i do incude my home address and phone number on the web site and anybody is more than wecome to phone me and discuss their concerns I will do anything i can to help put their worrie to bed.
I started doing this for the football world cup last year and took a coach load of fans to each game with no problems have also done trips to croatia and Macedonia again no or very little problems and are taking people to russia in oct,
i can prove that i pay and book everything in advance and only take deposits when people book with final payment later.

Hope this helps

Simon
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

It seems mainly to be aimed at football fans and now branching out into rugby.

However, as Sherpa says, since this group is not bonded with any of the recognised agencies, is not a registered or limited company and does not offer anything more than two chaps "organising" and booking coach and hotel for you, I'd suggest it's a "buyer beware" situation.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
englandfanstravel

Rizzo as stated above you are right but anything i can do to help people get over any fears they have please let me try.

I am more than willing when people book to give them the coach company phone number so they can check i have booked and paid for it and the same goes for the hotels..

Simon