Buying Tickets on line

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

mightymouse
Super User
Super User

Buying Tickets on line

Post by mightymouse »

Buying tickets over the phone for big matches is always a complete pain in the backside - and I have a bit too much work to do to have time to go to the ground

Does any one have any simple explanation of how you would buy a tcket on line - The "Ticket Information" tab is singulary unhelpful - Do you have to register or anything?
smith482
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by smith482 »

you register using your season ticket number and it is fairly straightforward
mightymouse
Super User
Super User

Post by mightymouse »

Do I register by sending my season ticket number via the email address?
CJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by CJ »

mighty mouse - if you go to the ticket page and click in the box that says buy tickets on line,then you can register.
ginge

Post by ginge »

Im sorry if im being thick but do Full Season ticket holders get their seats held until 19 Feb or can you buy tickets anywhere in the ground.? they keep changing the poilcy but it doesnt improve does it
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

According to David Clayton last night, you get to buy your own seat as allocated by your season ticket within the specified time. After that I should think (if there are any left) you get allocated wherever there's a space.
To buy tickets online - you must register with your ST details and an email etc - you may have to ring the ticket office to get your account registered. Do NOT leave this until tomorrow! There are a few glitches today with the "add family member" facility once account is registered, but this is being worked on at present.
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Simmo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Simmo »

According to the Talentarena (Tigers Account/Ticket website) my Stade Francais (standing) ticket is reserved for me. I hope this is true as I was planning on not bothering the ticket office tomorrow. They will have enough to do.
Simmo
TigersTog

Post by TigersTog »

Am I being really thick - please help me out - how long do I have to buy a ticket for my own season ticket seat?
No way can I get there tomorrow and my online password isn't working and of course you have to ring the ticket line number for help - which is not being answered - cos its mobbed?
Am I being a muppet or is there a real panic to get your OWN ticket this weekend?
TigersTog
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I asked the same question this morning - only it was because we have terrace tickets, and I was told it would be better to try and keep trying to buy your ticket tomorrow as they expect a rush and can't guarantee you will get your ticket if the allocation sells out.

Personally, if I was after a seat - and my own seat at that - I'd do all possible to buy my ticket tomorrow. I'm not convinced the terrace will be quite such a mad rush but you never know.
Demelza - another Mother
APM16

easy as pie

Post by APM16 »

Thanks :) Ticket Office for sorting out linking glitch so I could order other members tickets in one transaction.
Ordered my tickets online this morning, took about a minute:D - tickets allocated so just needed to go to checkout and pay - couldn't have been easier :!:
tonytiger

Post by tonytiger »

On Line worked for me (to my great surprise)seats pre reserved all worked OK only £1.50 extra. Does anybody know how we actually get hold of the tickets? Do they post?
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

Took me 20mins via phone this morning. Believe it is being posted out...
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
mightymouse
Super User
Super User

Post by mightymouse »

OK OK - call me a luddite or just plain stupid but after a lot of messing about I managed to logon yeterday - Today I happily go onto the "online Tickets " bit and as far as I can see the Stade ticket is not available to buy
- Now I am trying to avoid the aggro of going on the phone and also save the club the congestion but could we not have a simple on line system with easy access and simple intructions - Even an IT cretin like me does not have this bother if |I want to buy a book from Amazon or a CD from play.com so how is this so difficult?

Can someone more technically gifted than I and has bought a Stade ticket this morning on line please help!
tonytiger

Post by tonytiger »

When you log in and go to the"buy tickets" section there is a list of fixtures with a tab at the bottom saying "more" click on this and the Satde game is on the second page.

Good Luck, better than queuing
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

It took me four attempts to get my ticket, website was very slow and crashed the page on several occasions. However, it did show that my ticket was "reserved" for me before I got to the actual buying bit.
Demelza - another Mother