HERE WE GO AGAIN - CORPORATE HOSPITALITY

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Nik
Super User
Super User

HERE WE GO AGAIN - CORPORATE HOSPITALITY

Post by Nik »

You all know the score, every week they arrive late, wobble to their seats after the start of the match, stand in front of you arguing that so 'n' so's in their seat then they spend 10 minutes playing musical :censored: chairs.

Yesterday was no different, these 3 jokers turned up 10 minutes into the match, they were absolutely drunk as skunks (not that i've ever seen a drunk skunk!), they were off their heads they then proceeded in arguing who was sitting where moving this person and that person, they had the wrong row, we asked them to sit down and we were then met with 'f off you this that and the other' 'we've f'ing paid over £100 for this f'ing ticket and we ain't sitting until we've got our f'ing seat', f f f f f f f, we called the stewards who sat them down and tried to pacify them - they continued with the bad language for 10 minutes then when their beer ran out they got up and left..........

Whilst I totally understand that the Club have to make their money through whatever means this is becoming totally unacceptable, not only are we, SEASON TICKET HOLDERS being constantly disrupted every single week, we are having to put up with verbal abuse. I'm absolutely disgusted at how some people are, they have absolutely no consideration for others at all.

If the loud mouthed lout reads this just more food for thought mate, you may have paid £110 for your day out but you managed to show yourself up for the pig ignorant loud mouthed lout that you obviously are. We don't have language like that infront of our children or infront of anyone really. You were absolutely shameful as were your little friends.

The Club now needs to take this on board, we have been sitting there for years and all of us feel that the Club should now address in a different tact as the one they are using is obviously not working.

RANT OVER.
Life was like a box of chocolates - until I ate them! :smt061
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

Yes it was BP, it was awful.
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

I know its obvious but I would report it to the club directly. I guess you know their seat numbers so email someone at the club rather than just ranting about it on here.

It will be a lot more effective if you talk to someone who can do something about it rather than complaining to other fans who undoubtedly share your view on a messageboard that officials at the club rarely read.
Ro
Tiger Cub

Post by Ro »

Hi Nik,

It's definitely not on whoever's behaving badly - STH, Corp Hospitality, whoever. I suggest e-mailing the club to complain making sure you identify where they were sitting.

Not much point in having stewards if they don't have a policy on (un)acceptable behaviour.
But hey, what do I know? I'm just a Gurl!
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

Hi Ro & Dave

the stewards have taken their seat numbers and have reported it but I will definitely be contacting the Club again tomorrow.
Ro
Tiger Cub

Post by Ro »

Good.

But for your sake I hope the club are able to take preventative action rather than just reacting to these events if they're happening as regularly as you indicate.
Ro
Tiger Cub

Post by Ro »

Ra doesn't come on here but she's asked me to suggest a 'wall of shame' in the program for companies whose guests behave badly - especially when the club's officials have got involved!
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Why not just have the stewards throw out anyone that uses abusive or foul language? So they don't come back again? Who the hell cares? Well rid of this type no matter how fat their wallets.
cynical Tiger

Post by cynical Tiger »

Stewards have no authority to do this, I was one and was pushed down the stairs by sa Munster "fan" and I was moved to a different section..... the Druken man was allowed to sit watching the game. I left because of this..
Forget the Premiership, Europe is where it's at!!
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Er...... so what's the point of the stewards, are they just there to hang silly yellow jackets on then? The Club could save some money here in that case. So it must follow that the real supporters would be best sorting them out themselves then?
champanzie
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by champanzie »

i sit in the next stand and just below us are the corperate seats. at the munster game there was some trouble with a so called munster sitting there and tigers fans as well. they were standing up and when asked to sit down they would just swear at you and tell you to shut up.
Come on you tigers!
gimme
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by gimme »

Nice one Nik
go for it and give `em `ell (for what good it will do)
If they have paid £110 or whatever, we`ve had the money off `em so boot `em out sharpish and ban the creeps forever and ever Amen
God save the Queen and stuff the corporate caber throwers
that`s me. gme. let your fingers do the walking
Roll on Christmas, let`s have some nuts
AND
(don`t forget Sheila`s bread pudding)
Nik
Super User
Super User

Post by Nik »

not against corporate hospitality at all as we on occasion treat ourselves to it, I think the thing is consideration for others and to be honest I think they should have a section solely for corporate hospitality visitors.
Adroit
Top Cat
Top Cat

Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN - CORPORATE HOSPITALITY

Post by Adroit »

Nik wrote:You all know the score, every week they arrive late, wobble to their seats after the start of the match, stand in front of you arguing that so 'n' so's in their seat then they spend 10 minutes playing musical :censored: chairs.

Yesterday was no different, these 3 jokers turned up 10 minutes into the match, they were absolutely drunk as skunks (not that i've ever seen a drunk skunk!), they were off their heads they then proceeded in arguing who was sitting where moving this person and that person, they had the wrong row, we asked them to sit down and we were then met with 'f off you this that and the other' 'we've f'ing paid over £100 for this f'ing ticket and we ain't sitting until we've got our f'ing seat', f f f f f f f, we called the stewards who sat them down and tried to pacify them - they continued with the bad language for 10 minutes then when their beer ran out they got up and left..........

Whilst I totally understand that the Club have to make their money through whatever means this is becoming totally unacceptable, not only are we, SEASON TICKET HOLDERS being constantly disrupted every single week, we are having to put up with verbal abuse. I'm absolutely disgusted at how some people are, they have absolutely no consideration for others at all.

If the loud mouthed lout reads this just more food for thought mate, you may have paid £110 for your day out but you managed to show yourself up for the pig ignorant loud mouthed lout that you obviously are. We don't have language like that infront of our children or infront of anyone really. You were absolutely shameful as were your little friends.

The Club now needs to take this on board, we have been sitting there for years and all of us feel that the Club should now address in a different tact as the one they are using is obviously not working.

RANT OVER.
Abhorent - I would have dropped the faceless suits before they had the chance to utter another word.