cardiff fans disrespectful

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Well the Ducks are still quacking and the Welsh are still booing opposing kickers. Great shame really from what used to be a great Rugby nation.
Caerlyr Osprey
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Caerlyr Osprey »

GKBradley wrote:

"Well the Ducks are still quacking and the Welsh are still booing opposing kickers. Great shame really from what used to be a great Rugby nation."

Well lets wait till 5.15 tomorrrow afternoon and see what happens @ hq.

I attended this afternoons wales/wallabies game & kept my mouth shut during all the aussies kicks at goal as I do @ WR as did the most of the supporters around me. Considering my dad did boo some kicks I'd say it was more down to frustration with the ref than bad manners. But as I said I'll reserve final judgement till after the england-ab's game.[/quote]
Swansea Cricket & Football Club - The First British Club Side To Beat The All Blacks, Springboks & Wallabies.
The Ospreys The First Welsh Region To Beat A Touring Side
Leicester Football Club The First Back To Back Winners of The European Cup
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

Yes let's wait and see shall we. I doubt there will be anywhere so much booing of AB's kickers as there was today but if so I will equally condemn it. Oh, and as you were born under an all white star, you will of course be cheering for the chaps in white won't you?
Caerlyr Osprey
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Caerlyr Osprey »

GK Bradley - I regret to inform you that my sign off line 'I was born under an all whites star' refers to my beloved SC & FC (Swansea Cricket & Football Club)*. Despite my loayalties to the tigers, I support 2 teams, wales & who ever plays england at any sport, any time, any where - the only exception beiing if any glamorgan cc boys play for the MCB.

However don't take that line this too seriously as i've lived in leicester for 15 years, this is my tenth season as a season ticket holder on the crumbie & my wife is english.

* For reference my beloved all whites were the first club side in the UK to beat touring All Blacks, Springboks & Wallabies sides. They are also the colours I will be buried in.
Swansea Cricket & Football Club - The First British Club Side To Beat The All Blacks, Springboks & Wallabies.
G.K
Super User
Super User

Post by G.K »

CA - That's the answer I expected - it was a rhetorical question. Still you still have a few hours left to repent and practice swing low..... ready for Sunday afternoon.
Caerlyr Osprey
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Caerlyr Osprey »

Sorry but the only songs I know to sing when england are playing is where they should be sticking their chariots. I just need to get back to leicester from my mum & dads in swansea to make sure i can get my all blacks tee shirt on in time for kick off.

i'll just need to practice my haka overnight.