Thanks Tigers Fans

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Ozmunsterman

Thanks Tigers Fans

Post by Ozmunsterman »

As a member of the "Red Army", I had my first experience of Welford Road yesterday.
I was impressed by the atmosphere, and the fabulous hospitality of the Tigers fans. The was underscored by the silence afforded to ROG when shooting for goal. The mutual respect between our two great rugby clans was obvious yeterday, and that IMHO is what rugby is all about.
I look forward to seeing you all at Thomond in January, which promises to be yet another big spectacle. Thanks again, and Backy, all is forgiven. :D
glorob

Re: Thanks Tigers Fans

Post by glorob »

Ozmunsterman wrote:As a member of the "Red Army", I had my first experience of Welford Road yesterday.
I was impressed by the atmosphere, and the fabulous hospitality of the Tigers fans. The was underscored by the silence afforded to ROG when shooting for goal. The mutual respect between our two great rugby clans was obvious yeterday, and that IMHO is what rugby is all about.
I look forward to seeing you all at Thomond in January, which promises to be yet another big spectacle. Thanks again, and Backy, all is forgiven. :D
I am now back in Limerick but off sick thanks to the drenching I got yesterday.
I would also like to thank all the Tigers fans for being welcomming and gracious on the terraces yesterday.
We lokk forward to meeting you all in Thomond Park in January.
Jeremy Anderson
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Jeremy Anderson »

A great game of rugby given the conditions. I have said since Munster were last at Welford road that they are the best away fans we have had here and last weekend has not changed my mind.
I enjoyed my Cork visit earlier in the year and look forward to Limerick in January when I and the missus will definitely be over for the weekend.
Hopefully we can reverse the result!
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

Ryanair are offering flights from Fri to Mon for £26 all in from East Mids to Dublin - can anyone advise how far Thomond Park is from Dublin and is this the best airport to fly in to? Thanks in advance.
Never move faster than your guardian angel can fly...
outwide

Post by outwide »

ONLY FLY TO DUBLIN AS A LAST RESORT

Shannon is the airport to fly to.
Neil Back you are now forgiven...................
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

cheers outwide, much appreciated.
westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Post by westwinds31 »

Guys....I went with RyanAir to Shannon for the Munster v Sale Heineken game way back in January !...40th birthday weekend with a mate of mine (Sale fan) - return flight was £62....what a weekend !!! I can't go in January and I am gutted !!
Dave W
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Dave W »

Stansted to Shannon via Ryanair is currently at £22 all in.... Thomond here we come