Cozza and Dayglo

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

JB

Cozza and Dayglo

Post by JB »

The two of them have done and interview in this months Arena Magazine. It's moderatly interesting. They appear to get on, which is not how the press likes to portray it.
JB, Stamford
WilfMan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WilfMan »

i heard that Robison is thinking of letting them both share the captiancy of england
-
"Forwards decide who win the game, Backs decide by how much"
-
banbury tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by banbury tiger »

i find that ridiculous ! :evil:
you have one captain and that's cozza - end of story ! :x
WilfMan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by WilfMan »

yer thats my view

CRAZY
-
"Forwards decide who win the game, Backs decide by how much"
-
banbury tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by banbury tiger »

well atleast were agrred on that then ! :wink:
King Kong
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by King Kong »

I would drop them both. That way no one can complain.
elliot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by elliot »

forrester has been playing great for gloucester, when will he get his go?
i would put him as england number 8

yews i am back :D
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

I would drop Dayglo from a great height!! :wink: :wink:

He complicated the situation by deciding to come back from retirement. Its his ego that has led to this situation.

How can having two captains help the situation? It will just confuse things!! That has to be one of the most stupid things that OBSNG has come out with and he has come out with plenty!! :twisted: :twisted:

There you go, back to disagreeing with him!! Is there somewhere that we can send him??!! :roll: :roll:

I know!! A spell as one of George Bush's right hand men, might be great for OBSNG/Robbo!! Two ""great fools" together!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Totally agree elliot that Forrester should get more opportunities with England. Cozza and Dayglo are similar players. Forrester offers something different and it seems to me that England are one dimensional at the mo. Cozza to be first choice 8, but with Forrster as the back up. Whisper it quietly, I'm a big fan of Dallaglio. He's a player who will live on in history as a legend, but I do think his time with England is done.
Moody_boy06
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by Moody_boy06 »

I'm all for Cozza being England's number 8, but I think he is a poor choice for captaincy-- after all he was Robinson's 3rd choice captain (after Wilkinson and Jason Robinson) and that was before Daylo decided to return..
He's great for Leicster, but not for England and England need a lead by example Captain- not someone who is indesicive on the field;
if Jason Robinson does make his England return, I'd expect him to have the honour over everyone else
Tuilagi- Pizza Advert legend!
expectingA tigerCUB
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by expectingA tigerCUB »

this months rugby world has a section on england team and includes cozza as captian (only has moody and white from tigers with him though :cry: )

i quite like the article and made the magazine worth buying

anyone else read it??

Must admit it did say it wanted Dallaeeioee to play but doubted his fitness i think.....
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

I agree that Forrester would be an exciting alternative, although OBNCs concern has always been his lack of beef compared to Dayglo and Cozza.

With a physical enough front 5 I too would look at Forrester.
cal
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by cal »

Moody_boy06 wrote:I'm all for Cozza being England's number 8, but I think he is a poor choice for captaincy-- after all he was Robinson's 3rd choice captain (after Wilkinson and Jason Robinson) and that was before Daylo decided to return..
He's great for Leicster, but not for England and England need a lead by example Captain- not someone who is indesicive on the field;
if Jason Robinson does make his England return, I'd expect him to have the honour over everyone else
I'd say Corry was the first person who'd lead by example. He always seemed, even last season when he was batterd and bruised, to get his nose in where it hurt and show how it should be done. I agree that he might not be the strongest captain for England in history, but he is a great leader, but who else would be England captain if he wasn't?
banbury tiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by banbury tiger »

if cozza's not captain i've give it too borthwick - leads from the front! although he's injureed