tiger txt/mobile messaging

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

salcombe bob
Super User
Super User

tiger txt/mobile messaging

Post by salcombe bob »

is everyone experiencing the same as me with the team news now not coming 'til Fri pm at the earliest? Similar to the thread saying the team was posted on Scrum V before our own web site. :lol:
tigerman
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by tigerman »

Bob you said all this last season, so why go on again???
salcombe bob
Super User
Super User

Post by salcombe bob »

no i didn't, last season it was quite usual to get the team on a Thursday (pre Sat game). My question last season involved occasionally not getting any info at all at times. I have to ask as otherwise it could be my phone in isolation. Do pay attention!! :wink: :lol:
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I got my Tigers news and team text last night, Bob. Remember that incoming texts are subject to the vagaries of the mobile phone networks as well as information being sent out - sometimes I text my Other Half and he doesn't get the message until 24 hours later - and we're both on the same provider!
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
salcombe bob
Super User
Super User

Post by salcombe bob »

thanks Rizzo. I,m on O2 and this week never got the team at all but the half times etc were on time on Sat evening. :lol:
Snorbins
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Snorbins »

I let the team selection be a suprise..........this season its worse than last seasons squad rotation. So its interesting just seeing if we have an experimental XV or a settled XV. So far we are not too bad, but a worry when we play a couple of good teams on the trot. Bristol, Glaws and Wycombe based Wasps!
salcombe bob
Super User
Super User

Post by salcombe bob »

quite Snorbins, how can they be LONDON wasps, they're nearer Oxford. :evil: :lol: