Everyone loves a scouser!!

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

that word was c0ke by the way hannah i wasn't swearing at you!! and if it's not til quins then be accompanied by an adult as i'm not going with kaye i'm on my own so i'm getting parental i wouldn't like my kids if i had any meeting a man off the internet even if its me. kate gets these type of lectures all the time!!
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

Hehe...im not doing that at all :shock: :P
Think Ill be alright though as Im not actually meeting anyone. Just encouraging people to be in the same place and talk to a brunette in a Glaws shirt :P
Cherry and Whites ~ European Challenge Champions
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

just look for the pub thats packed to the rafters with people enjoying their free pint jen, there'll be a scouser on the doorstep crying :wink:
SilensFatuus
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by SilensFatuus »

I'll drag that Scouser back to the bar and demand my drink :P
Haha, just kidding Red. I'm very good with repaying free drinks!
And seeing as Ive just found out that I can get there in a day and back have just saved myself £60!
Cherry and Whites ~ European Challenge Champions
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by orla - mumha abú! »

deadly buzz means good stuff!! and was at snow patrol 3 weeks ago in marlay park in dublin. wouldnt need any rubbish to get you high at them... they are pure class.
scousers are no more witty than us irish. well, my family are all very sarcastic. i would cut anyone down to size, its my style.
ya steve has been away for years i think. my accent is very amusing. cork accents really are. every word is made very long.
i hope ye are all as generous with drinks when i am in leicester in october!!! lol.
to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

European Champions 2006!
RoyalBlueStuey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RoyalBlueStuey »

orla - mumha abú! wrote:my boyfriend does quite a good impression of the scouser accent. especially "alright! alright! calm down calm down!"
Wow! That's grate...he should definitely do that to the next Scouser he meets. None of us ever get to hear those old Harry Enflied cliches so it'll be sure to entertain. ;)
Everton is the dominant species. I am Everton
http://garstontowers.blogspot.com
http://www.myspace.com/garstontowers
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

now then stu me old china!!! i didn't think her fella's impression was that good actually. i've read better, but i don't think impressions work when you read them i think its best if you hear them. so orla tell him to knock round at mine at about half eight and i'll judge him then :wink:
RoyalBlueStuey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RoyalBlueStuey »

You should, of course, have suffixed that message with :

"y'knoworrameanlikela"
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

laughin kidda :wink: theoretically tho i should be saying "i'm not a scouser i'm from the wirral" and then be coming to blows with you like those "die hard" tranmere fans do. they've been to everyone football league ground in the country don't you know!!
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

i was having a laugh of ye with that alright alright calm down calm down thing. but i can see ye are smidgen sensitive!!! :wink:

European Champions 2006!
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

sensitive?? me?? na not really orla except if you tickle me there. YEAH THERE!! wooohahahahawooooaaah stop tickling me!! i'm pretty unoffendable really, sticks and stoes may break my bones but kinny will never hurt me. unless he runs me over in his 3 series, that would probably hurt
RoyalBlueStuey
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by RoyalBlueStuey »

orla - mumha abú! wrote:i was having a laugh of ye with that alright alright calm down calm down thing. but i can see ye are smidgen sensitive!!! :wink:
Not sensitive...just despairing. By now the whole 'Calm down' thing is the equivelant of still going round saying "Oooh...You wouldn't let it lie!" over and over.

SB
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Firstly Red, I'll never run you over, and I don't have a BMW! But I should watch out for ARC's ex. He runs people over and has an unlimited supply of vehicles.

And to Royal Blue, I never do the "calm down" thing in real life as all of my impersonations are terrible.

And at least people get your accent vaguely right. Anyone who attempts to do Nottingham usually ends up sounding like a mixture of Jack Duckworth and Geoff Boycott.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

cork accents are really easy to mock....... so people do it all the time. its quite amusing. but they just keep saying "boi", "feen", "sham" and say like ever 2 seconds. the only one of those i actually say is like.

oooooooooh ya, watch out for that ex! ex boyfriends are evil. my ex is kinda similar to ARC's and he broke a bottle over my friends head cos he was "flirting" with me. be careful red!

European Champions 2006!
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

thats terrible that orla!! i don't understand the concept of jealousy and possessiveness it achieves nothing other than making a situation worse, the way i see it is that if someone is gonna do the dirty on you they'll do it, if they haven't done it and you start controlling them then you'll force them into doing it. At the end of the day there's 6 billion people in the world, if things don't work out just move onto someone else.