Books

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Hans Hullabaloo wrote:Will greenwoods, funny,clever, sad and interesting.
Totally agree Hans. I love sporting autobiographies and have loads, but they can be dry at times - avoid Michael Atherton's.

Will's is a cracker. Very funny but some very sad moments too, which are handled superbly. All credit to Will. Top player, top man.
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

i have Johnno's, Backy's, Matt Dawson's, Will Greenwood's autobiographys and have also read Jonah Lomu's. Will Greenwoods's and Jonah's have got to be my favorites, both were interesting and in some cases funny reads.
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by orla - mumha abú! »

i must read some of the ones ye have mentioned. to be honest.. wouldnt have occured to me to read some of the english players ones. but i like will greenwood so i might read that at some stage.
to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

European Champions 2006!
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

Orla, are there any autobiography's or other good books about munster/munster players/ireland players that you would recommend reading?
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
orla - mumha abú!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by orla - mumha abú! »

ive read a few books on munster, but they werent great reallly.

lots of the older players have books as far as i know. im really sorry, but im not much help!
to the brave and faithful nothing is impossible

European Champions 2006!