GCSE's

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

lol, thanks everyone! compared to everyone else in my year i was pretty much average, more than one person in my year got all A*s, which out of a year of around fifty i thought was quite impressive
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
Keeno
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Keeno »

well done everyone hope you all did well, kate did wel i spoke to her earlier in the day!
Shoved out! I'll work my way back up Karen n Sim!!
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

PRESS RELEASE ON BEHALF OF HANNAH COWLING WHO IS UNAVAILBLE TO BE HERE TONIGHT DUE TO THE DRINKING CHAMPAGNE!! (Don't worry shes not gone and got alcohol poisening or anything shes just celebrating, thought i should just say in case you thought wrong things!!!)

Maths A
Science AA
English A*
English Lit. A
Art A
Geography A
Textiles B
Spanish B
Citizenship B (Citizenship, Hannah the pint drinking rugby fan surely she should have failed that) :wink: :wink:
ICT C

:D WELL DONE HANNAH :D

She asked me to let you all know as shes getting the royal treatment from Daddy :lol: I'm going to get a telling off for that comment :?
great service....great idea (cheers Mr Branson)
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

well done Hannah :D
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

by the way for those who don't know who Hannah is, not that you can't shes got an opinion on everything and she sure lets us know :wink: , not quite sure why shes friends with me, anyway her forum name is mrsmoody.
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

I wondered that too BJ. I also noticed she got an "AA" for science. did the person who marked the science paper have a stutter?? :wink:
Forgot the resty - vesty is the besty!
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

...and is judo kate celebrating too sim?? i'm getting too paternal here i know, she's not even my child :lol:
Dave Angel
Super User
Super User

Post by Dave Angel »

redtiger wrote:I wondered that too BJ. I also noticed she got an "AA" for science. did the person who marked the science paper have a stutter?? :wink:

No, he didn't have a stutter, he was just from Liverpool.

The full grade was an AA, aaaalright, caaaaalm down! :lol:
redtiger
Super User
Super User

Post by redtiger »

your accent is terrible, it needs a bit of work i think dere la :wink:
100%rugbygirl
Super User
Super User

Post by 100%rugbygirl »

hey guys yeah i was celebrating - haha shurrup im not judo kate shut up!!!

i got 8As, 3Bs and a C

As in - geography, english lang, french, pe, ict, rs science science
:censored: in - english lit, drama and maths
C is german

cheers guys love you all and no hangover this mornin even better

ps happy birthday keeno!!!
Keeno
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Keeno »

lol thanx and wel done Kate and Hannah and every1 else citizenship?I did a thing like that school but wasnt an exam subject how odd
Shoved out! I'll work my way back up Karen n Sim!!
Sim
Super User
Super User

Post by Sim »

BelperJon wrote:Sim,

What's 'Citizenship'? :)
Not sure, bit of a stupid subject i think, like PSHE but for GCSE, i didn't do it, in fact i don't think its even an option at our school, we do real subjects.

And red....... there are different options for science, single, double or triple award. I think most schools do dobule award and Hannahs obviosuly do, so you get 2 marks for Science and likewise if you were doing the triple award you'd get three marks. You old'uns know nothing :wink:
(Keeno n' Sim Group)
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

I'm old and I knew that. Mind you, I work in a Science Learning Centre and my youngest has just got her results (2 :censored:, 5 Cs, flunked maths .....)
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

DCat wrote:I'm old and I knew that. Mind you, I work in a Science Learning Centre and my youngest has just got her results (2 :censored:, 5 Cs, flunked maths .....)
9 passes then. :lol:
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
mrsmoody
Super User
Super User

Post by mrsmoody »

thanks everyone!! i was expecting mainly B's so don't know how i got so many As! As for an A* in english :shock: :o :o i couldnt believe it! i was worried the night before i had failed as after doing silas marner for coursework my confidence was so low! wanted at least one A* but english was the one i least expected it in! well... maybe ICT :roll: didnt get taught anything so guessed pretty much everything!

and those who are asking, citizenship is a new subject its kind of like PCSE and you learn about the governemt races etc etc just thought didn't have to do it, was only short couse, but i had nothing to lose by taking it!

and thanks for that sim :roll: and i'm not gobby thankyou very much!!

and red, as for AA for science... i did the 'purple' route at my school which is basically the academic route, and in that you do double award science, hence the double grade thing

and well done Kate!! There was no need for all that worrying like i told you!! Also well done to Jess they're fantastic!!

Had a manicure/ pedicure this morning as a treat (now realised i should have asked for tickets to glos but oh well!) and off to carluccios for dinner tonight and more champers :lol: down at the gym this morning people i dont know kept coming up to me and saying 'well done'... silly mother!
Kellogs frosties, brings out the tiger in you!

http://Hannah-Fantastic.bebo.com