Choker Monty ??

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

westwinds31
Super User
Super User

Choker Monty ??

Post by westwinds31 »

I see Colin Montgomerie "choked" when close to winning his first major !!! As an Englishman, I was obviously hoping for a Trinidad and Tobago golfer to win the US Open !! :wink:
hodge
Top Cat
Top Cat

Post by hodge »

golf sickens me
Jess
Super User
Super User

Post by Jess »

hodge, are you stressed?
Donncha O'Callaghan and Bruce Reihana are the best players that ever lived. Don't even bother to argue with me.

And - however good Imanol Harinordoquy is, he is still an idiot
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Choker Monty ??

Post by Cornish Tiger »

westwinds31 wrote:I see Colin Montgomerie "choked" when close to winning his first major !!! As an Englishman, I was obviously hoping for a Trinidad and Tobago golfer to win the US Open !! :wink:

:lol: :lol: I'm with you westy. Son's girlfirend's dad is one of those living in England Scots who hates the English football team. It really bugs me. Fortunately it really bugs the girlfriend too, and she gave him an England goody bag and lollipop for Father's Day. He wasn't best pleased!
Don't mess with The Mothers!
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

I really felt bad for Monty ...... but yes, he blew it. Great TV, though !

Looks like he will always be the nearly man.

As an Englishman .......... I was rooting for all of the British and Irish guys. No 'little englander' here !

As for any celts that hate English teams .... I just take it as a compliment. Their problem, not mine.