New Users Welcoming Party

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

G'day Cornish Tiger, I'm back again!! Had to rush off to work!! You all had a great time in the meantime. :D :D :D :D And Kate was right about the rain!! It threw it down!!

That Party 7s drink doesn't sound too nice that Gate was mentioning!! No, I like my Bitter and Guinness better!! Good job that rhino came in handy!!

Jens' fancy dress outfit sounded good!!

Kettles on!! Now a tea would be lovely!! :wink:
Last edited by simon redshaw on Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Sod ntl - internet at home was down again last night, so couldn't join in. If there are any bubbles left, I have the Cointreu and the sugar lumps!

Party 7's were legendary - good old Grotneys.

Harp was worse than skol - it was like drinking fizz soaked in zinc.
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Heya Debbie. This ntl provider really is a pain for you - will you have to switch to another one?

Cointreu isn't bad either but a bit too early for me!!

I might have to give the Party 7's a try then if skol is used!! :wink:

Glad you found your shoe!! I think it was in the Twister that you lost the shoe!! :wink:
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

Cup of tea for Simon, Champagne cocktail for Deb. I think I'll have a glass of freshly squeezed.

Sorry about your ntl problems too. I find this stuff so frustrating. Have a bounce on the trampoline if you can shift the rhino off it.

Think I'll start scraping the party poppers off the bath. Need to get ready for later.
Don't mess with The Mothers!
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

We have an engineer visiting on Friday to upgrade our cable, so hopefully I'll be able to have a social life again!

Can you remember how the party poppers got in the bath?

Is the rhino irish & is he called Neil? If so, would he by Ryan O'Neal? :?

Sponsored by Kleenex
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

He is now. :lol: :lol: Neil the rhino it is.

I was hoping you could tell me about the party poppers?
Not sure, but they're stuck on fast. I've had to get my marigolds out, and they're clashing with my waders.
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Tell you what, instead of party poppers again tonight, I'll bring the bubble wrap. Shall I also bring some turquoise lab gloves, which do nicely for cleaning in and are more pleasing to the eye that Marigolds?

Sponsored by Kleenex
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Bubble wrap would be good!!

Have you got any cream you can bring?!! Tell you why - Muggins here went and cut his lip on a frame at work yesterday and its swollen up a bit. :oops: Just in case its still sore!! Not to worry if not!!

Now, what about the party games?
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Party games - I'll bring a cucumber. :shock:

Sponsored by Kleenex
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

You could do!! :shock:

I was thinking of something more innocent!! :wink:
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Games?

I'll tell you what my game is. Trying to coax that flipping rhino down from the top of Glastonbury Tor.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

I am intrigued to know what we will be doing with bubble wrap and a cucumber and Turquoise lab gloves. Can't wait.

I'm glad you're back in charge on Neil, Kin. Lovely though he is he's a bit bothersome to the dahlias.

Simon, don't go all innocent on us. YOU suggested the cream :oops: What do you do that you smack your face against frames then? What kind of a job is that? Can you go to Claims Direct? Has it ruined your beauty?
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

Yes, I'm not always innocent!! :wink: Though in this instance it was for my lip!! I use it sometimes for the hands and because of other dry or sore areas!! I work as a postal sorter. I could go to Claims Direct but I won't bother!! No, I'm still quite handsome in my own way!!

I'm interested too about the turquoise lab gloves, cucumber and bubble wrap!! Is anyone going to get a wrapping?!! Glad that Neil isn't too much of a bother! :wink: If that Nikki was at your party (the one from BB) - she could be wrapped up!! :lol: :lol:
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

:D I'm not sure she could speak without flailing her arms about, so excellent idea. We once tied my sister in law's hands behind her back to see if she could speak, and she couldn't. It was bliss.

We could divide into 2 teams, each with an A4 piece of bubble wrap and half a cucumber. Wrap them up and then a independent squasher stands on each one. The one least squashed is the winner?
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Oh dear - have had to reach for the Kleenex again, laughing so much!

The lab gloves were actually to provide an aesthetic contrast to your waders, but can also be used for handling bubble-wrapped cucumber.

CT, why not set Neil on to the rabbits?

Sponsored by Kleenex