Injuries !! - Cole, Camacho & Pearce!!

Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

TigerLad
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Injuries !! - Cole, Camacho & Pearce!!

Post by TigerLad »

Someone on the unoffy said that they spoke to Paul Burke and he said that Cole would play in the pre season games. Great if true!
h's dad
Super User
Super User

Post by h's dad »

TigerLad wrote:Someone on the unoffy said that they spoke to Paul Burke and he said that Cole would play in the pre season games. Great if true!
I don’t believe it. With the injury Dan has had that would be foolhardy in the extreme. Cockers is not that stupid or that callous.

Probably will play some role in the pre-season friendlies.......water carrier / keeper of the kicking tee!! :smt005
I am neither clever enough to understand nor stupid enough to play this game
Maximus66

Post by Maximus66 »

mothy wrote:Please forgive me I seldom post on the Tigers forums:

A few points that come to mind.

I am all for informed amateur analysis that contributes to our knowledge of the Tigers and assume we are all supporters of a great team with a great tradition.

Where I struggle on any of our threads is when that comments become personal, I think the test of acceptability should be if you read the article and it was talking about you would you be upset ?

To read somebody is "useless" and should be jettisoned( particularly because of injury ) is I think somewhat offensive and whilst I am not for censorship I am for loyalty support and informed comment

Come on Tigers I look forward to a great season ahead.
+1 :smt023

Spoke to Dan last week and he confirmed that if everything goes to plan, they are still aiming for November.
Sensible in my view. Why would you risk a young man's future?
Dan is one of the best tight-heads in the world and I'm sure we all want him back wrecking the opposing front row for years to come :smt004