Hated foods

Non- Rugby Related Chat. Please note that this forum is moderated. If you wish to make comments for the club's attention please do so in Fans Forum and not this one.

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

KarenH wrote:Kin, Andrex works just as well
This is why I've missed you so much Karen.

When I want help with these matters, I will always come to you.
Kicks and scrums and ruck and roll.....Is all my brain and body need!
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

ulster_jamesie wrote:
Cornish Tiger wrote:Asparagus makes your pee turn green, and makes bodily fluids taste really gross...
:shock: :shock: :shock: do lots of strawberries make them taste nice then? :roll: (anyone want cream with that?) :roll:
All sweet fruits, so yes :lol: most veg is good. Its just asparagus which is a no-no, methyl mercaptan is produced when it's digested, which is horrible tasting.
Don't mess with The Mothers!
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

Kin I will always be of service whether it be gentle or vigorous but I try not to hurt.

CT - love asparagus too, especially with mint sauce - you know I am strange :!:

Like Gate I hate liver and kidney - can't even stand to watch people eat it, only but only if I get paid to do so.
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Ashby Rock Chick »

I hate corned beef and belly pork. My Mum wasn't much of a cook and we had chips every night except Sunday so I don't ever make chips at home (will eat them after large amounts of beer). :lol:

I love food but not keen on anything I've cooked either. :cry:
You gotta fight for your right to .... PARTY!
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

SPIKE@srufc wrote:peanut butter - the work of satan himself, and is about the only food substance I will not eat!!!
now peanut butter and marmite together...... :lol:
Don't waste your time away thinking about yesterday's blues
Demelza - another Mother
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

KarenH wrote:Kin I will always be of service whether it be gentle or vigorous but I try not to hurt.

Like Gate I hate liver and kidney - can't even stand to watch people eat it, only but only if I get paid to do so.
Fantastic. I promise I will NEVER pay you to watch someone eat liver and kidney. And I would be intrigued to know what sort of person does pay for such a service.

Do you have a rate card?
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Offal's awful (as was that supposed joke)

Asparagus with butter & black pepper. When we lived in Doncaster, there was an asparagus plant in the back garden so we had fresh asparagus every year - yummy.
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex
Cornish Tiger
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Cornish Tiger »

I grow it here too. Seasons about done now though. Luckily the husband is not too keen on it...
Don't mess with The Mothers!
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Chilled asparagus is the best starter you can ever have. Carefully add 8 glasses of chilled wine and who needs a main course?
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

I've just remembered, I hate Pot Noodles, Pepperami and McDonalds and greasy kebabs. Yuk! :evil:
Kinoulton
Super User
Super User

Post by Kinoulton »

Ashby Rock Chick wrote:I've just remembered, I hate Pot Noodles, Pepperami and McDonalds and greasy kebabs. Yuk! :evil:
Ditto!

And Kentucky Fried Chicken. You are greeted by this marvellous smell but then assaulted by this abominable combination of fat, cholesterol, calories and ruined chicken.
Ashby Rock Chick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Kinoulton wrote:
Ashby Rock Chick wrote:I've just remembered, I hate Pot Noodles, Pepperami and McDonalds and greasy kebabs. Yuk! :evil:
Ditto!

And Kentucky Fried Chicken. You are greeted by this marvellous smell but then assaulted by this abominable combination of fat, cholesterol, calories and ruined chicken.
I don't mind KFC actually. I live on my own and me boss takes the mickey as 've always got chicken. One chicken can last me about 4 days!!! (Ooops I seem to have just laid an egg)..... :?
simon redshaw
Super User
Super User

Post by simon redshaw »

:D :D :D :D That sounds interesting Ashby Rock Chick!!

But seriously, I would stay off the KFC food its pretty naff and it doesn't do very much for you as I report I saw said.

I used to hate liver as a kid but don't now. McDonalds food I hate but there is little else that I don't like apart as I say mustard and horseradish. I am also not a fan of beetroot.

I like asparagus - love it!! Debbie's asparagus with butter and black pepper sounds great. Sunny Doncaster!! :wink: I used to live in Sheffield!! Butternut squash is very tasty also.
KarenH
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by KarenH »

Kinoulton wrote:
KarenH wrote:Kin I will always be of service whether it be gentle or vigorous but I try not to hurt.

Fantastic. I promise I will NEVER pay you to watch someone eat liver and kidney. And I would be intrigued to know what sort of person does pay for such a service.

Do you have a rate card?
Being paid to watch offal eaters is my other secret earner. The Pits but you can get some dough. Comes in handy for spendo near to your hols!
You would be amazed the kind of people that pay for this outrageous pastime. I think its the look of horror on my face and then the great sickness that descends very quickly that causes them to pay up. But a good worker never tells on her clientele. So guess on Kin. Incidentally I earn a fortune if I see anyone eating tripe and onions!!

There is no rate card, people are very generous when they see my distress.
DCat
Super User
Super User

Post by DCat »

Have you been to the Tripe Stall at Leicester Market? :x
AKA Delilah - Founder Member of 'The Mothers'

Sponsored by Kleenex