Forum to discuss everything that is Tigers related

Moderators: Tigerbeat, Rizzo, Tigers Press Office, Tigers Webmaster

Purebob
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Pre-Season Fixtures.

Post by Purebob »

Owd

Yeah I've bought cheap flights, but you need to be flexible. Ryanair for example sometimes have days without taxes added or with free online check in.

My family of four flew to Sardinia in 2008 for fifty quid each all in !
FlyingTiger
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by FlyingTiger »

Old Hob wrote:I'm in a right pickle with this. Got seats in the Western stand (no sun in my eyes given it's an evening match) but the flights and hotels!!! £4,99 from Stanstead (comes to £130 for two). Has anyone EVER bought genuine cheap flights or are they always a rip-off? Plus £250 for a hotel +++++ That's £500 before I've eaten a thing. Help.
We paid £65 each for a flight with RA. £20 of that was booking and VISA fees. The hotel is 75 euros a night inc of a full Irish b/f.
The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach
dailywaffle
Super User
Super User

Post by dailywaffle »

Looks like the full pre-season schedule looks something like:

6th August at Brive, following a week working out in France
13th at Nottingham
20th at Munster
28th Leinster
Tigerbeat

Post by Tigerbeat »

From Facebook:

The pre-season fixture between Leicester Tigers and Leinster at Welford Road has been brought forward to Friday, August 27 (kick-off 7.30pm). Season ticket holders are entitled to free admission. Tickets for all other supporters are just £10 for adults and £5 juniors. Family tickets (2 adults and 2 children) are also available at £25
SUPPORT THE MATT HAMPSON TRUST
www.matthampson.co.uk
Sherpa2
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Sherpa2 »

Tigerbeat wrote:From Facebook:

The pre-season fixture between Leicester Tigers and Leinster at Welford Road has been brought forward to Friday, August 27 (kick-off 7.30pm). Season ticket holders are entitled to free admission. Tickets for all other supporters are just £10 for adults and £5 juniors. Family tickets (2 adults and 2 children) are also available at £25
This news came in the nick of time, thanks. Was just about to book hotels in Leicester for Saturday night for me and Mrs S plus my Sister and her hubby who were going to come down from London. Looks like they wont be able to come now unless they can both get early finishes on Friday - shame, once again the footie spoils a good weekend :smt010
I used to be indecisive now I just can't make up my mind
Ze Stade Fan
Super User
Super User

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

Anyone tempted to fly to Brive ? Nice little city lost in the hills. Good gastronomy.
Nemo auditur propriam turpitudinem allegans